Is there a favourite area you place your flowers?

Chris01

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
My latest town is quite young but already I am on top of the flower maintenance, in past towns I never cared much but this time something feels different, anyway I wanted to have a discussion with the rest of TBT about if you have a favourite area you put all certain type of flowers, for example currently, all my cosmos go on the west facing side beach, and my tulips and roses are being placed on the south beach where the dock is.

I am thinking of placing another flowerbed somewhere else in town but I want to get my crossbreeds sorted then I will think of my next flower patch. so who has there flowers super organized and sorted out by types and they only put certain types in a certain spot.

Last edited:
I turned on Beautiful Town and after almost two months I'm starting to think I need designated flower-free zones. They're everywhere.

For as far as I've arranged them (which comes down to two or three areas), I sort them based on colour and how well they go together. Only using one sort gets boring quickly to me, so I prefer using two/three different flower types, possibly even with different colours that go well together. Here's an example:
WVW69ju9IIk1YzC6dS

I also have one big tulip field around my windmill, to give my town a Dutch touch (because I'm Dutch!)
WVW69jx9ViMEzhJhxH

For as far as I've arranged them (which comes down to two or three areas), I sort them based on colour and how well they go together. Only using one sort gets boring quickly to me, so I prefer using two/three different flower types, possibly even with different colours that go well together. Here's an example:
WVW69ju9IIk1YzC6dS

I also have one big tulip field around my windmill, to give my town a Dutch touch (because I'm Dutch!)
WVW69jx9ViMEzhJhxH

I LOVE THE TULIP FIELD! I might have to do something similar but with my roses (I'm english lol)

It took so long to breed all those hybrids, you don't even know. :p I wanted to make a Dutch flag made out of tulips too, but I'd need unexisting blue tulips.

My vision was always to have flowers EVERYWHERE and then have paths between all my flowers. I've finally gotten to at stage but now I have to figure out where to rearrange my flowers to have groups together. I find that the villagers planting wherever they wanted didn't help.

I have all kinds of mixed white and purple flowers at one side of the river. I like it because it looks natural but the colours are still aesthetically pleasing. At this side of the river I also have a garden of pink flowers. On the other side of the river I have all my yellow, red and orange flowers.

I have all kinds of mixed white and purple flowers at one side of the river. I like it because it looks natural but the colours are still aesthetically pleasing. At this side of the river I also have a garden of pink flowers. On the other side of the river I have all my yellow, red and orange flowers.

sounds pretty awesome to me :-D

WVW69ju9IIk1YzC6dS

WVW69jx9ViMEzhJhxH

Ooh, polder! 4 food, 1 production, 2 bells.

I love having them around houses and PWPs, finding the best colour/breed combination as well!

My personal favourite in my town is the ones around The Roost, where I have black and white roses and tulips!

I have different colored flowers in each area of my town to suit the themes of my characters homes. One of my favorite areas is my blue Violet's and Jacob ladders around my character's castle themed home. Another one is the white and pink carnations around my windmill.

WVW69jx9ViMEzhJhxH
Beautiful, I love it!

Right now my flowers are still kind of up in the air, all my hybrids are in the central island of my town. I've been trying to arrange them but I'm not 100% satisfied with it yet. Right now it's just a big cluster of pink, purple, white, and red, I feel like it needs another PWP to break it up a little.

I do have some red/yellow displays near villager houses that match that colour combination, like Erik and Chief's houses. Hibiscus bushes look pretty good with those.

I have a bunch of roses around my mayor's house because they are my favorite. I also have violets on the beach along the cliff wall to add some color there. I used to have flowers everywhere, but it was kind of hard to walk around so I sold some. I still probably have too much flowers everywhere.

Last edited:
I have flowers pretty much everywhere and I only use the bright flowers such as, white, pink, orange, yellow.. and a little purple and blue. I love my flower arrangements so far, but I'm still working on it X3

My town's a mess when it comes to flowers; My villagers just won't stop planting them all over the place! Gotta kill 'em all if I'm ever gonna get any work done. I trampled this massive pile of flowers the villagers grew together over the span of weeks, and Celia just stared at me the entire time like "..............Are you srs" But ayy, it's my town, I need **** the way I need it. Going for a blue/white/yellow theme though. Plan on outlining my paths with blue & white roses with some yellow flowers sprinkled in various places for contrast or w/e. Also have a lot of white pansies & violets near my hot spring area.

Last edited:
at some point I started to build flowerbed pwps just for that purpose but I never used them
I never plant flowers and the only hybrids I have are random generated or gifted by other players

Last edited:
My town has flowers EVERYWHERE. Villagers won't stop planting them (I don't want to turn off Beautiful Town Ordinance). When my town had paths, I had flowers running accross the sides of the paths. Of course, I later found out that I'm not a big fan of paths and I don't like their jagged/square appearance so I got rid of them. Oh well, at least it helps me get a Perfect Town.

Back