Mafia The Pancake Wars

Hi

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man why does this have to start on finals week :(

i like waffles better because **** pancakes they're boring. crepes are pretty rad tho ngl.

also, yay a cult game let see how bad i can **** up in this one :^))

i like waffles better because **** pancakes they're boring. crepes are pretty rad tho ngl.

no, I also agree waffles are better. I like when they are nice and crispy, where pancakes are always flaccid limp not a good texture. And for toppings, waffles have little compartments to hold your topping

yeah **** cult games though
RIP Rose the Roleblocker, never forget

also no one so much as pity laughed at my crepist joke.... its gonna be a long game

ya, tae is mafia

Ok serious question though, Is this a PM game?.

Also, I'll have it be known that I eat pancakes, not waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pancakes are so much better than waffles, as long as the pancakes are nice and thin. But not too thin.

Waffles are way better then pancakes. In pancakes, the syrup gets soaked up into it and it just begins to taste way too soggy and sugary. But in waffles, the butter and syrup are perfectly together and don't ruin the taste of the bread goodness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pancakes are so much better than waffles, as long as the pancakes are nice and thin. But not too thin.

how do you make it not too thin lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think thats how the potato chip got invented: a customer said their potatoes were too thick

Back