Mafia The Pancake Wars

Endgame: to be added as in too busy, not that any of you really care tbh

Amanda was modkilled for inactivity she was Princess pumpkin spice pancake

24 hours to vote

Last edited:
Endgame
The dreaded syrup had taken its effect on most of the nobles in The Pancake Paradise Republic. The waffles had won the war. Prince Strawberry Pancake had avenged his late waffle wife by stealing the loyalty of his parents, King Buttermilk Pancake & Queen Blueberry Pancake.

Congrats Iwaseleanor and their cult N e s s & Dolby for winning!

Damniel said:
Prince Strawberry Pancake(Cult Leader)- Your background is sad indeed. Before the Pancake Wars, you were the gallant heir to the throne. You then fell in love with a Waffle woman and proposed to marry her. However, the war caused change in people's hearts. Any trace of old ties with Waffle World was hidden. History books of peace between the foods were burned. But most importantly, all waffles were executed for their "scum riddled blood". You watched as your bride to be was toasted to death.

No is a time or revenge on the unwarranted prejuicedice. While still appearing loyal to the king, You have secretly developed a syrup that will brainwash it's bathers to pledge loyalty to the waffle emperor.

At night, you can drench a player in this syrup, recruiting them to your cult. You win once cult outnumbers the remaining town.

Please Respond to this PM once you have received it.
Damniel said:
King Buttermilk Pancake(Townie)- King of the Pancake Paradise Republic. Though you are the plainest flavor out there, you are the original flavor and the founder of all new flavors. Your goal is to see the elimination of all cult.

Damniel said:
Queen Blueberry Pancake(Townie)- The blueberry beloved bride of the King Pancake, you support the war cause to end the battle claiming so many innocent lives. Your goal is to see the elimination of all cult.

Damniel said:
Duke of Flavor Town, Red Velvet Pancake(Townie)- Wildy known as the sweetest flavor pancake out there, you are an ally of the pancake powers. You're goal is to see the death of all waffle cult.

Please Reply to this PM once you have received it.
Colonel Cinnamon Pancake(Townie)- Head of the soldiers in the Pancake Wars, it is your duty to bring honor to your country. Your goal is to see the elimination of all cult.

Please Respond to this PM once you have received it.[/QUOTE]
Damniel said:
Princess Chocolate Chip Pancake(Protector)- A beautiful royal with high intelligence, you support your country in the war effort. To combat the brainwashing syrup drenched on unsuspected people, you have created an antidote to it. However, the ingredients to create the elixir is rare, so you can only prevent 1 person each night from recruitment.

You win once all cult has been eliminated.

Action list waffl.PNG

Well this game was a warning to people not to host any time soon.

Last edited:
Well damn, rip

After Mog's replacement, I deduced that Ness was recruited and the leader was either Tae or Iwase, though I was leaning towards Tae being leader

Dolby I accidentally didn't recruit you until after the deadline for night actions and all I got from Daniel was a reply saying: "affirmative" so I thought I'd ****ed up the whole game

Back