Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
9L1ud0s.jpg

The ultimate battle of the breakfasts. After a plethora of of pancake pressure repercussions, the hotcakes have halted the serenity of carb land. The different factions of the floury foods have waged war on who is the most delectable dish in the land.

The good side, the Pancakes. They fight to be the food that brings happiness to hungry folk's hearts. The bad side, the Waffles
, they only seek to be the best and nothing else. They wish to be the cinnamony circles children crave.

At the capital of The Pancake Paradise Republic, war plans on waffle warfare are being discussed. However, it was brought to attention that spies were among them. Who are these delicious deceivers disguised as pancakes?

Playerlist:
1. Iwaseleanor
2. eun
3. amanda1983
4. Apple2013
5. Dolby
6. Ness
7. Toadsworthy
8. Mogyay
etc

No minimum or maximum players are required, the setup will depend on the number of players.

Signups will end December 9 5pm EST. The game will start the hour after.

Last edited:
i'm in as long as the pancakes are very thin, i hate really big flapjacks

4 players are in the game so far, since there's no set up with just 4 players we need at least 1 more player.

4 players are in the game so far, since there's no set up with just 4 players we need at least 1 more player.

I saw this and feel bad no one can get a game started....
I'll be in
it can be a welcome distraction from finals

3rd party serial cr?pist please!

hide yo kids hide yo wife cuz everyone is getting cr?ped out here

can i come too

- - - Post Merge - - -

not to ur work, to the game

Sorry guys I passed out when I got home so we'll start some time tm

Sorry for slacking it's a Monday

Night 0

In the battle of the breakfasts, The Pancake Paradise Republic & The Wonderful Waffle World have had no decisive battle yet. In this stalemate, new technology has been formed for the war. The most threatening invention being a syrup, when added to the Pancakes' daily baths, brainwashes them to side with the Waffles. Once brainwashed, there is no reversing the effects If too many people are exposed to this syrup, the Pancake powers will lose support. Find the mastermind spy behind the syrup and anyone who has been brainwashed by it.

You have 12 hours(Until 6am EST) to sumbit any actions.

Back