• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you do for work?

I wash and maintain golf carts. It's actually a lot more fun than it sounds lol

I'm a teacher. More precisely, a substitute teacher. I have to say, I hate it. Most of the children I teach are incredibly disrespectful, both to each other and to me. I would really like to be doing something else.

I work and teach at a printing making studio and I do freelance illustration on the side. I love it and it's my dream job but at the same time I just want to quit and take a break for a couple months and work on my own stuff. But..money :/

I work as a Brand Ambassador which is someone who hands out food samples. I like it tbh, except when I get crappy food to try to sell to people. I get paid over minimum wage too which is sweet.

After I graduated I used to do summer work as a custodian for a school, doing trash, clean up, etc. Now I am at a small grocery store where I started off as cashier but now do carts and other work. I've been there for a year now. I have also done volunteer work durinh my senior year at a horse farm where I was responsibke for cleaning the saddles.

I work at one of the science centers in New Jersey. I basically just engage with the guests about the exhibits, entertain kids with science facts, and keep the place clean and safe. It's a fun and fairly simple job!

I actually started as a volunteer there, but they eventually offered me a position- so I've been with them for a while. I love kids and talking with people so I love it!

I currently don't have a job I'm only 14, but when I'm 16 I plan to work at Starbucks or maybe work at a food store like target, though I'm almost 15 I plan on first getting my permit

I never had a real job before but once my dad let me work in his office for some money bc I was complaining about how I wasn't allowed to get a job so they were like ok work with ur dad lol needless to say I will not be becoming a secretary

- - - Post Merge - - -

They were right I can't get a job I have no patience

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realizing now they were proving a point to me ok wow

I teach 3-5 year olds and absolutely love it. It is very exhausting, but it's so worth it ^.^

To break it down to the simplest way possible, I sell collectibles and assorted goods.

Back