• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vesta, Stella, or Etoile?

ElenaSmiles

Bells
I can't decide which one I want to keep in my town. :( I've seen them all in-game, but I'm still not sure.

Vesta has always been one of my favorite villagers ever, but I've had her for years.

Stella was my all time favorite in the first game, and I was so excited when she came back!!! Although I found her a lot cuter in the original lol.

Etoile is just so adorable but I feel like she kind of looks too "extra" and stands out too much compared to the rest of my town and villagers.

Which one do you think is the best out of these three?

My other villagers are:
Diana
Rudy
Lily
Carmen
Dobie
Beau
Marshal
Cherry
Sprinkle

I would go with Stella! especially since you haven't seen her in years

Etoile has been one of my favorites from Sanrio but for some reason, I kinda didn't like when I visited a dream and started talking to her. She's probably too pastel or colorful for my taste. So I would pick Stella. I like her color a lot and the simplicity of her design.

Stella. I don't see much appeal with the others.

I do think Etoile would fit in well with Marshal and Diana and she's actually the only sheep I like. I wasn't keen at first but after I kept scanning in her RV her appearance has grown on me. Find her much prettier than other sheep so she gets my vote :)

I have Stella in my second GCN town and Vesta is currently in my New Leaf town (might plot reset to get Mitzi though). They're both good villagers IMO (Stella's design in Animal Crossing/Doubutsu no Mori+, Doubutsu no Mori e+ and Animal Crossing: New Leaf looks MUCH better than here original design in Doubutsu no Mori N64).

I'd say Stella! If you were fond of her before it might be nice to have her back in your NL town. Nostalgia is great.

I love all of them <3 but I'd go with Stella, or Etoile since they're new :3

?toile is may favorite of the 3, but I like Vesta a lot.

Back