• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Poll Of The Week (Week 2)

Who Is Your Favorite Holiday Host?

• Zipper T. Bunny

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Pave

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Jack

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Jingle

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Blanca

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Franklin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nat

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain James

Bells
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
This week's poll is all about the holidays, all year round. Who is your favorite holiday host? Tell your opinion in this week's poll!

Jack. Halloween is the most interesting event.

Last edited:
I know I'm probably going to be the only one, but I liked Pav?. The event itself was tedious, but the set was worth it and Pav? made it fun.

Zipper, just because I'm morbidly fascinated by whatever's going on with his zipper. IS THERE A PERSON IN THERE???

Pav? because he is fabulous. The sound effect when you talk to him is hilarious, he's got that rave thing going for him.

That bunny guy...something's fishy about him. And strange. And mildly depressing.
He's my boi.

Pav? because he is fabulous. The sound effect when you talk to him is hilarious, he's got that rave thing going for him.

Yes! He's so full of energy, it keeps me going while looking for feathers.

Edit: Accidental double post

Last edited:
Jack, because I love Halloween.
Also Jingle because he's super cute
and Pav? because Pav? is straight up fabulous.

Jingle! I love the music that plays when he's in town, Christmas is my favorite holiday, and he's adorable.

I chose Jack because overall Halloween is the most interesting event, but I like Jingle too... it's just a shame his set is so UGLY

Back