• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2017: A New Challenge (Always Open to Newcomers)

@Capeet (nice username change XD) Thank you! Cookie got cured yesterday. She wore another shirt :p But I think I will start making more designs for them to wear like your town :3 Everything is too pink right now since I have a lot of brightly coloured villagers. Rajamaa is coming along so well!!! I agree, with more weeds and dead trees it'll be much more fitting. I actually like the look of weeds, even in my non-horror town. Your campsite looks very peaceful :3
Hehe, thanks! I feel the same way about weeds. I wish there were more towns that use them in their landscaping! Do you have them in your other town? I should definitely check it out. :eek:

The shirt war that's going on in Kiri is so hilarious, lol! I'm looking forward to seeing what other designs you come up with! I hope your villagers will pick them up! My faithful subjects don't seem to be impressed by the ones I made, there's not a single villager that's wearing one of them yet! Even Sydney changed out of the one she had on!!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while, been busy with college irl and there wasn't too much going on in game, hope your towns are all going well!

Here's what's been happening in Latibule!

Day 13 ~

- Fauna moving in
- Got my first healing item, the leaf, from Able's

Day 14 ~

- Kicks opened
- Got signatures for Shrunk

Day 15 ~

- Unlocked and payed off the Second Floor of the museum

Day 16 ~

- Grizzly was cursed
- It snowed for the first time in Latibule!
- Got the Lunar Floor and the Bathhouse Wall from Saharah

Day 17 ~

- Got the silver net and shovel

Day 18 ~

- Kyle tried to move, he ain't going no where

Day 19 & 20

- Didn't play

Day 21

- Shampoodles is under construction!
- Got two top records in the fishing tourney

wow, this is an amazing concept! if i had another acnl copy i'd definitely do this, it's super creative and sounds like tons of fun! plus it'd give you something to do ALL YEAR, which is another benefit to doing this

I did have a chance to update! Here's what has been happening in Kiri since the 20th. I got 2 more cursed villagers!

Day 20 http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/01/day-20-sad-opening.html

sadness.jpg

- CLUB LOL, the worst name in history, opens on mainstreet. No one came to KK's big debut. I didn't know how to dance, so I awkwardly watched Shrunk do his thing.

Day 21 http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/01/day-21-kiris-first-fishing-tourney.html

awardceremony.jpg

- Participated in the fishing tourney. Beat Renee's score with only 40 minutes to spare. No one else beat me, but everyone beat Renee.

Day 22 http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/01/day-22-julian-falls-into-empty-grave.html

fallsinthehole.jpg

- Julian hilariously falls into a pitfall I planted earlier in front of a grave stone after the Stonehenge ceremony. That was a bad omen, because he got cursed later in the night.

HNI_0062.jpg

- I also messed up on his greeting and that space before the period really bugs me ;~;

Day 23 http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/01/day-23-dreaming-of-tinytree.html

HNI_0071.jpg

- Dream Suite opened!

Day 24 & 25 http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/01/day-24-25-haircuts-town-planning-and.html

HNI_0082.jpg

- Shampoodle opened! Got a haircut. Also did more town planning. My "town square" area is coming along nicely. I'm so happy I got a map with Re-Tail and Town hall right next to each other... now if only I can get Gala and Alfonse to move so I can put the Police station and Cafe in their place.

elisecursed.jpg

WVW69kBHiRAYo5neln.jpg

- Elise got cursed! She didn't read my warning

Btw if anyone wants to trade perfect fruit, I have a ton of perfect peaches accumulating by my town hall. Let me know!!

Last edited:
I've been playing every day but things have been progressing a bit more slowly lately. Something I'm excited about is that Rajamaa's perfect fruit trees are finally starting to loose leaves! On the other hand, I'm overflowing with perfect fruit now, lol. Other than that, the Dream Suite and Club LOL were built and since Benjamin moved out, I was able to build a third bridge where I wanted it. I also got some new badges!

I'll post more pics again soon but right now I just wanted to check in real quick since it's been a while. I hope everyone's still going strong!

Hey you guys! College has kicked my butt and as a result my messages on here will be sparse, but I will update when I get the chance to. I'm sorry!

^ Aw I hope the college work isn't too overwhelming! Hang in there and don't overwork yourself! I've loved reading your posts so far. You're a great writer and the story you've got going on is just so well thought-out.

Here's a couple pics from yesterday!

DOV7Emx.jpg

The residents of Rajamaa will soon be able to make all their makeover dreams come true!

VJvEZnJ.jpg

A wandering dragon decided to stop by Rajamaa! Good thing is that he wasn't looking for a place to burn but a place to live in! As a dutiful defender of the town, Rahkoi went to check in on the dragon and ended up having a nice chat with him. It turned out that unlike the dragons of the legends, this baby dragon wasn't evil or scary at all. Rahkoi invited him to move in. After a bit of training and honing of Drago's scary spook skills, he'll be a fine defender of Rajamaa! Who'll dare attack a town that's home to a notorious dragon?

Here's a couple pics from yesterday!

DOV7Emx.jpg

The residents of Rajamaa will soon be able to make all their makeover dreams come true!

VJvEZnJ.jpg

A wandering dragon decided to stop by Rajamaa! Good thing is that he wasn't looking for a place to burn but a place to live in! As a dutiful defender of the town, Rahkoi went to check in on the dragon and ended up having a nice chat with him. It turned out that unlike the dragons of the legends, this baby dragon wasn't evil or scary at all. Rahkoi invited him to move in. After a bit of training and honing of Drago's scary spook skills, he'll be a fine defender of Rajamaa! Who'll dare attack a town that's home to a notorious dragon?

wow! drago is a great addition to your town! :D

wow! drago is a great addition to your town! :D
Thanks! He does fit the folklore/mythology aspect really well! I'm not his biggest fan but he's such a good fit that I couldn't pass up on him. Maybe I'll learn to like him!

---
Drago's appearing inspired me to find more villagers who'd fit the themes. Here's the "dreamie" list so far! Everyone fits when it comes to looks, species, house interior and house exterior.

LAZY: Drago (folklore) | Clay (tribal/natural colors/rodent)
NORMAL: Coco (tribal/natural colors) | Maggie (farmer/farm animal)
JOCK: Sterling (knight) | Tad (farmer)
CRANKY: Knox (knight) | Vic (viking)
UCHI: Katt (natural colors) | Phoebe (phoenix/mythology)
PEPPY: Tabby (natural theme) | Patty (farm animal)
SMUG: Ken (farm animal/historical house)
SNOOTY: Soleil (merchant/rodent) | Timbra (farm animal/natural colors)

In addition to Drago, Clay and Coco are villagers I absolutely have to have. I have to kick them out of my other town so I want to have them in Rajamaa instead (need to adopt from someone else). I'm still deciding on the other ones. It'll take super long to obtain all 10 but I think I'll do it!

Last edited:
im sorry for missing out on western new year, so im restarting my town today (lunar new year!) im not doing the challenge, im only doing a regular 1 year challenge but the forum said anyone is welcome soo.!

Thanks! He does fit the folklore/mythology aspect really well! I'm not his biggest fan but he's such a good fit that I couldn't pass up on him. Maybe I'll learn to like him!

---
Drago's appearing inspired me to find more villagers who'd fit the themes. Here's the "dreamie" list so far! Everyone fits when it comes to looks, species, house interior and house exterior.

LAZY: Drago (folklore) | Clay (tribal/natural colors/rodent)
NORMAL: Coco (tribal/natural colors) | Maggie (farmer/farm animal)
JOCK: Sterling (knight) | Tad (farmer)
CRANKY: Knox (knight) | Vic (viking)
UCHI: Katt (natural colors) | Phoebe (phoenix/mythology)
PEPPY: Tabby (natural theme) | Patty (farm animal)
SMUG: Ken (farm animal/historical house)
SNOOTY: Soleil (merchant/rodent) | Timbra (farm animal/natural colors)

In addition to Drago, Clay and Coco are villagers I absolutely have to have. I have to kick them out of my other town so I want to have them in Rajamaa instead (need to adopt from someone else). I'm still deciding on the other ones. It'll take super long to obtain all 10 but I think I'll do it!

that line up sounds great! I actually have Coco in my town although I don't like the spot she's in. I can let you have her if our timing is right! :p

im sorry for missing out on western new year, so im restarting my town today (lunar new year!) im not doing the challenge, im only doing a regular 1 year challenge but the forum said anyone is welcome soo.!

welcome to the challenge! let me know if you need any help with starting fruits and what not! (I have perfect peaches as well)

Welcome, and good luck with the challenge!

that line up sounds great! I actually have Coco in my town although I don't like the spot she's in. I can let you have her if our timing is right! :p
That would be awesome! Thanks so much!

thanks everyone! im going to use hacks to change my map because i dont like it but that might all im going to use it for.

lTuPsvJ.jpg

Back