Brave Frontier
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Mobius Final Fantasy
Summoners War
Heroes Tactics
Angel Stone
Enneas Saga
Roll the Ball

Looking for more stuff that's fun and not too grindy. What do you guys play?

The smartphone games I play:

Marvel Contest of Champions
Letter
Mini Metro
Marvel Tsum Tsum
TsumTsum
Trivia Crack Kingdoms
Cooking Dash
Fallout Shelter
Hatch

Kingdom Hearts Unchained, Pokemon Go, Neko Atsumes, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Yokai Watch Wib Wob, Tsum Tsum. All fun games.

I play Abyssrium, Neko Atsume, and KleptoCats I need to find better things to play but I always get bored of the games after a while, think I'll download TsumTsum cause I love the figures so much.

Cooking fever it's a game I love on the phone
Pok?mon go
Solitaire in those time of despair
League of angel

You should play NBA Live if your interested in Sports.
Clash Royale if your interested in Action.
And Pok?mon Go if your interested in walking.
Also Mario Run is coming out!

Check out Peach Blood if you're into games where you eat other out of fear of being eaten.

I play Puzzles and Dragons a lot whenever I have free time. The game depends a lot on skills and strategies though, if that's your area of expertise or not.

I really recommend Abyssrium if you like calming games or clicker games. The music is so nice and the sounds are so relaxing and I love playing it to wind down before falling asleep. Lonely Coralite is adorable and even asks how you are which I think is the best thing ever.

Last edited:
I don't play many games, but I really enjoy Love Live (a rhythm game) as well as idolish7
And I enjoy tsumtsum and pokemon go, but they've already been mentioned :)

Kingdom Hearts Unchained, Pokemon Go, Neko Atsumes, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Yokai Watch Wib Wob, Tsum Tsum. All fun games.

Used to play all of those except Tsum Tsum. Didn't like them/they weren't engaging enough for me, but I will check out Tsum Tsum! Never heard of it.

I'll check out the other things you guys mentioned.

10 billion wives and 10 bilion husbands are both awesome games. They're clicker/waiting games where you check back everyday. You get cute photos. :)

Kept Man is similar, as it is made by the same creators.

Depending on what you enjoy, A Dark Room may be fun. You can also play it for free in browser if you don't want to buy the app!

I play Puzzles and Dragons a lot whenever I have free time. The game depends a lot on skills and strategies though, if that's your area of expertise or not.

I have the 3DS version, and damn does it get hard REAL quick. xD

Back