• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Global updated 29 April 2017 lots of extra cards

I have EU 357-Aurora but i doubt shes worth that much, all Im interested in yours is your EU SP 208 - Leif.
I dont mean to lowball or anything just thought id share just incase :) obv no hard feelings i totally understand if you dont want to :)

Hello! I have Hippeux, but the only card I need from you is Fang :( I could toss in some other duplicates that aren't on your wish list, if you'd like. Let me know! :)

Hello! I have Hippeux, but the only card I need from you is Fang :( I could toss in some other duplicates that aren't on your wish list, if you'd like. Let me know! :)

Hi I'm currently working on a trade for Hippaux. But if it doesn't fall through I'll let you know

Hi! Are you selling cards now that you're done your collection? If so, I might be interested in Wolfgang. Please pm me your prices :)

What would you want for your apple card? :)

Back