Global updated 29 April 2017 lots of extra cards

I have Copper, Leila, Rodney, Timmy, Tucker, Rooney and Doc. I'm really interested on Marshall, and I'm willing to send several cards for him, if you want. Also looking for Hamphrey, Bree and Penelope.

Beardo, Tom Nook SP, Timmy SP, Beardo, Rooney and (311) Lottie for Marshal?

I could possibly throw in Deidre if that makes the deal. (she's from my personal collection)

Last edited:
I have Copper, Leila, Rodney, Timmy, Tucker, Rooney and Doc. I'm really interested on Marshall, and I'm willing to send several cards for him, if you want. Also looking for Hamphrey, Bree and Penelope.

Hiya I'm sorry but Marshal is now currently on hold for a friend of mine for possible trade for Merengue. ^_^ sorry about that.

I can trade you hamphrey, bree and penelope for your Doc Tucker and Rooney?
However I see that you have 0 wifi trading. Would you mind sending your cards first and once I get your I'll send my end of the bargain. :) If you're happy with that let me know.
- retrackting my offer as I've made orher offers. Thanks though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beardo, Tom Nook SP, Timmy SP, Beardo, Rooney and (311) Lottie for Marshal?

I could possibly throw in Deidre if that makes the deal. (she's from my personal collection)

Sorry Marshall is on hold atm for possible trade for Merengue. Also no longer need Beardo as I'm getting him from a trade. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Hi there.
We've traded begore..
But if Marshal is still available i would love him!!

Of course multiple cards are possible to trade for him.. please look at my thread for my doubles! (I can trade Ankha for him!)

Hi there.
We've traded begore..
But if Marshal is still available i would love him!!

Of course multiple cards are possible to trade for him.. please look at my thread for my doubles! (I can trade Ankha for him!)

Hiya I'm so sorry but Marshal has been traded with already. Thank you though ^_^

Back