Selling (July-Will create new thread in museum shop) pattern design requests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front:
unnamed.jpg

Back:
images.jpg

Just put a galaxy background, if Solgaleo and Lunala don't fit, put only their heads.

EDIT: If Solgaleo and Lunala are hard, just put a pokeball at the back.

Last edited:
could you do a flag for my town, Cloviea? i'd like it to be something pastel, with maybe a rainbow and a clover or something. i'd really appreciate it! :) <3
if you respond, would you mind vming/pming me? im bad with thread responses

Could you possibly make this outfit from Love Live Sunshine? I am currently searching for a picture from behind!

Update: This is the best I could find, there's a shot from the back.

Could you possibly make this outfit from Love Live Sunshine? I am currently searching for a picture from behind!

Update: This is the best I could find, there's a shot from the back.

omg love live sunshine!!!! i love their outfits!!!! i will try my best!!!

Yay!! I'm glad!! I've been trying to find good qr codes for sunshine's outfits and I can never find any. I believe in you!, just do your Rubesty! ;)

This thread shouldn't be here but in the Able sisters sub forum. That's were any and all clothing and pattern designs are. Just saying not being rude or anything but it is where these threads get moved to.
Anyway besides that, you are doing well for just starting out. I also design clothes but some of mine are in the Victorian and punk rock designs. Good luck with everything. :)

This thread shouldn't be here but in the Able sisters sub forum. That's were any and all clothing and pattern designs are. Just saying not being rude or anything but it is where these threads get moved to.
Anyway besides that, you are doing well for just starting out. I also design clothes but some of mine are in the Victorian and punk rock designs. Good luck with everything. :)

Its not rude at all!! I was confused at first where to put the thread. Thank you!

Hey!!!
It's been more than 5 months since I've been active TT.TT blame it on the exams and college lol jk jk....
Well, i have good news!!! My spring courses will end at the beginning of July so I will be reopening my shop.
I will probably give out some free designs but details will be given when i finish my exams ^^
Thank you so much for all the support <3

P.S I will be creating a new thread in the museum shop!!!! Please watch out in July!!!!

Last edited:
Ooooooh this sounds killer! You're so good at this! Can I take a commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back