• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite subreddit?

r/selfharm helps me when I'm struggling with my emotions and really wanna mess up my thighs
r/opiates helps me when I'm struggling with my emotions and really wanna mess up my mind ((I'm clean don't worry about me ahh))

/r/3DS, /r/PS4, /r/Vita, /r/PTCGO, /r/Pokemon, /r/TheSilphRoad, /r/Overwatch, and then a number of other game related subreddits.

/r/StardewValley. Super peaceful and lovely.

This and the Animal Crossing sub are some of the nicest communities on that entire website.

Edit: Gonna add something morbid - r/watchpeopledie.

It's not a sub I frequent regularly but I always appreciate how it displays how reality doesn't give a **** who you are. When it's your time, that's it. It's made me much more aware of the road, especially when you cross it. And dying isn't like it is in the movies, it's very sudden and often not pretty. Covers everything from industrial/traffic accidents to assassinations to ISIS murders. If somebody dying is caught on tape, it's on there.

Last edited:
r/morbidreality (i wouldn't say i "enjoy" this, but it's sobering to remind myself to care about fixing the world), r/futurology, r/aww, r/askreddit, r/tifu, r/nosleep, r/todayilearned, r/science, r/wtf, r/creepy mainly.

Last edited:
Back