Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
<: I like to read reddit to kill time or procrastinate. I particularly like TalesfromRetail and the Asian beauty reddit (skin care ok not pretty azn people)

Aside from all the ACNL ones, I go on Relationships a lot. Gotta get my daily helping of dat drama. (Also BabyBumps because my hormones make me really want to look at baby things lately >_>)

I really enjoy the shower thoughts sub. Although not all of the shower thoughts are funny or creative, some are.

a bunch of animal subs like r/cats, r/delightfullychubby, r/babyelephantgifs, r/sneks etc r/thisismylifenow etc

r/forwardsfromgrandma, r/oldpeoplefacebook, r/crappydesign, r/fellowkids and r/wholesomememes are pretty nice too hhhh

i rly dislike askreddit a lot of the time i still go there way too much i need to chill

Largely just niche subs like the one for my city or r/bicycletouring. The Animal Crossing community over there is pretty different so it's nice to mix things up. r/TumblrInAction is good for a laugh as it documents all the slacktivism/SJW/4th dimensional tri-sexual bull**** that comes out of that website though you gotta filter through the troll posts. r/Patientgamers is cool to discuss things with people like me who prefer to wait for games to go on sale. Least favorites are probably the main subs that everyone is subscribed to by default, if you want to get the worst from that site that's where you'll find it.

Last edited:
My all-time favorite subreddit is r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix.

Largely just niche subs like the one for my city or r/bicycletouring. The Animal Crossing community over there is pretty different so it's nice to mix things up. r/TumblrInAction is good for a laugh as it documents all the slacktivism/SJW/4th dimensional tri-sexual bull**** that comes out of that website though you gotta filter through the troll posts. r/Patientgamers is cool to discuss things with people like me who prefer to wait for games to go on sale. Least favorites are probably the main subs that everyone is subscribed to by default, if you want to get the worst from that site that's where you'll find it.

tumblrinaction isnt better than the defaults tho .......

tumblrinaction isnt better than the defaults tho .......
d7d
It's sure funnier than r/funny to me. ;) BS that would fly on Tumblr doesn't fly on that sub. SJWs tried some of that **** on me here on TBT and it backfired horribly on them.

Edit:
Visibleghost, when I was your age I was an edgelord and a diehard communist. This was before I really "got a life" and traveled and had no real understanding of how the world actually worked. I can cut you slack because I can see you're in that confused teenager stage of life that most of us have gone through. The SJWs on TBT (who I can't name unless I want to get in trouble with the mods) I like to **** on are older than you and are supposed to be adults who know better. When I was louder about SJWs it was intended to deter them from posting on Brewster's and it for all intents and purposes either accomplished just that or made them pretend like they never posted what they posted in the MLP thread to begin with. But they aren't fooling anybody who saw it. ;) All it took was a couple of paragraphs explaining why they're hypocritical, unjust, overall ****ty people, a comic (which I did not draw but they saw themselves represented in regardless), and a few links where you could read about their ideology in great detail; including from a hypermasculine, chauvinistic dip**** who embodies everything they hate but still manages to accurately describe their attitudes, disposition, and behavior anyway. They ultimately could not defend their own hypocrisy and the dogpile was broken up. They have no actual power or control over their lives, that's why they rely on ganging up on and bullying people who they perceive as easy targets to boost their self-esteem, something which is sadly rather lacking in them. I don't hate SJWs (or you) visibleghost. Hate is a strong word. I just think they're very troubled individuals who don't know any better and never learned how to function as an adult. I wish them the best in life, something their malevolence couldn't afford me.

Last edited:
Visibleghost, when I was your age I was an edgelord and a diehard communist. This was before I really "got a life" and traveled and had no real understanding of how

Omg this was me except like a year ago.. I was so cringey

I barely ever go on reddit, if I do it's only for tv shows like mr robot or westworld to read people's theories. Even then, I'd much rather go on /tv/ because people aren't so uptight about their opinions, and there's a lot more ****posting aha

d7d
It's sure funnier than r/funny to me. ;) BS that would fly on Tumblr doesn't fly on that sub. SJWs tried some of that **** on me here on TBT and it backfired horribly on them.

Edit:
Visibleghost, when I was your age I was an edgelord and a diehard communist. This was before I really "got a life" and traveled and had no real understanding of how the world actually worked. I can cut you slack because I can see you're in that confused teenager stage of life that most of us have gone through. The SJWs on TBT (who I can't name unless I want to get in trouble with the mods) I like to **** on are older than you and are supposed to be adults who know better. When I was louder about SJWs it was intended to deter them from posting on Brewster's and it for all intents and purposes either accomplished just that or made them pretend like they never posted what they posted in the MLP thread to begin with. But they aren't fooling anybody who saw it. ;) All it took was a couple of paragraphs explaining why they're hypocritical, unjust, overall ****ty people, a comic (which I did not draw but they saw themselves represented in regardless), and a few links where you could read about their ideology in great detail; including from a hypermasculine, chauvinistic dip**** who embodies everything they hate but still manages to accurately describe their attitudes, disposition, and behavior anyway. They ultimately could not defend their own hypocrisy and the dogpile was broken up. They have no actual power or control over their lives, that's why they rely on ganging up on and bullying people who they perceive as easy targets to boost their self-esteem, something which is sadly rather lacking in them. I don't hate SJWs (or you) visibleghost. Hate is a strong word. I just think they're very troubled individuals who don't know any better and never learned how to function as an adult. I wish them the best in life, something their malevolence couldn't afford me.

why are u ranting about the Bad sjws when i literally only said that tumblrinaction is a bad subreddit lol Relax

/r/CringeAnarchy, /r/2007scape and /r/tumblrinaction (Ack, I can't pick...). I have a very similar opinion on all of them, I go to for all of them for (poor) memes and humiliation.

Back