• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your first snooty villager?

first one in acnl is gloria. liked her at first because she looked funny but i ended up hating her + she wouldn't move out

My first ever was Timbra. I didn't really like her much, and when I checked a few months later, she moved out on her own.

My first snooty villager in my very first GCN town was Gwen. Let's just say I did not like her due to how rude she was (she moved out a while ago). The first snooty villager I had in my second GCN town was Purrl. She was one of the few snooty villagers that I liked and didn't appear as rude as other snooty villagers. Sad thing is that she moved out in August 2016. I still know where her house used to be. Currently, my first GCN town has Queenie, Portia and Carmen. My second GCN town has Opal, Valise and Monique. Moving onto New Leaf, I only have one snooty villager in Animalia (my New Leaf town) and that villager is Pecan. My favourite snooty villagers are Ankha, Purrl, Whitney (also appeared in the movie) and Olivia.

My snooty villager is Tipper the cow who is honestly one of the cutest villagers in the game. In my opinion, anyway. It's weird, because talking to her I don't get that "eh.. she's kinda mean" vibe that I get from other villagers like my second snooty that moved in (Miranda the duck).

I had Naomi as my first snooty really late into the game in my first town. In my second, I have Blanche and I love her! I do miss Naomi though. I love the snooty types.

Blaire was my very first in my GameCube town. My first on Wii City Folk was Yuka. Now, on my 3DS, I always look for towns with Portia because I love the puppies. <3

Back