• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your first snooty villager?

Buster Bunny

Bells
For me is Gwen who lives in my town ever since february 1st which my first town started.
She is not allowed to leave.

Annalise the horse. Ahh, she was wonderful <3
EDIT: Annalise is my first in New Leaf. Opal was my first in the AC series. That little ***** rubbed me the wrong way lmao

Last edited:
That would be Timbra. She moved out of my first town without warning but turned up in another town and mentioned to that mayor where she previously resided.

Yuka would be my very first on New Leaf, when I still was the mayor of Tokidoki and hadn't already abandoned 3 other towns (yikes).

My very first snooty villager, in ACNL, was Opal. I did not like her one bit.

My first snooty villager of all time was Blaire, who, in Population Growing, made fun of my name and told me how much better her name was. So I created a villager named Blaire to see what would happen. Same thing.

First ever in PG: I want to say Freya but that's probably wrong. I know I did have her at some point though. There was also Cashmere who was a huge jerk even by most snooty standards in that game.

In NL: The earliest I can remember was Eloise in my second most recent town. She was pretty nice. In my current town it was Violet (now moved away) and now I have Ankha and Bree. I am kinda glad the snooty personality got toned down a lot in the newer games.

My first ever snooty was Alli in Wild World.
In New Leaf, my first snooty was Gigi.

Mine was Claudia the tiger. Wasn't a fan. Annalise became one of my favorites.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 2 snooties that I'll forever hate from GC are Queenie and Jane. Jerks!!

My first snooty was Astrid in ACNL. She was also my first move in.

My first snooty was Olivia. I still believe she's one of the best snooties in the game.

In acnl? Astrid who I did... not like lol I had pietro too, it's like my game wanted me to have a circus town :|
First ever that I rmbr was Olivia in WW :)

Back