yikes
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mine is Snoopy's Christmas by The Royal Guardsmen
But recently I've had Let It Snow stuck in my head, but even more so Charlie Brown Christmas :)

Hm, this is a tough one. I don't usually like Christmas music, but there's one that's always stuck with me since I was a kid.
The Twelve Pains of Christmas, which gets more and more accurate/relevant as I get older.

Lol this is better than the anime music videos with this song.

I used to work in a mall in the Christmas toys section, after two months of Christmas songs in a loop, I was usually running around like crazy in my underwear foaming at the mouth (not really). There is one that I especially liked though...

oh man, i could list about thirty songs, but my most favorite is anything from Ella Fitzgerald's "Ella Wishes You a Swingin' Christmas"album,
altho my favorite song on it is "What Are You Doin' New Year's Eve:"

i couldn't choose

Last edited:
here's another good one:

The Secret of Christmas (this one is Bing Crosby's version:)

and we can't forget The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole aka Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire:

My favorite Christmas song would have to be this gem right here. The Strokes are my favorite band, and just hearing Jules laying down this cover is beautiful.

Last edited:
I like just about all Christmas songs, Dr. Elmo is always a favorite at my house. I also really love Buble's Christmas Album but I will honestly sing along to every Christmas song ever

i wonder if anyone can tell i like fifth harmony

Last edited:
I love most Christmas songs, but this is one of my favorites! BRENDA LEE VERSION ONLY lel

Also, love this song even though it annoys most people ;A;

Last edited:
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ISSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(I had no idea who actually sung that until now!)

Last edited:
Good King Wenceslas, Waiting For a Miracle and Silent Night/Night of Silence. I prefer traditional carols as you can tell

Last edited:
Back