• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite ABBA song?

I love a lot of ABBA songs but I think my favourite might be The Day Before You Came. I think... Maybe. It's hard to decide.

Oh no this is tough... I think it might be "Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! (A Man After Midnight)" or "Mamma Mia".

I had "Does Your Mother Know" stuck in my head for the longest time but I think my favorite could easily be Waterloo or Mamma Mia. Hard to choose, I love most of them.

There's so many that I like. Does your mother know, and when I kissed the teacher were my faves as a kid. I also loved Tiger and my mom recorded me singing it.

I guess as an adult it would be Knowing me knowing you, and the winner takes it all. ( not sure if that's the exact name of it).

Dancing Queen because my sister is gonna sing it to me in a few months on my 17th birthday
Or Mama Mia because my dad loves to sing that song.

I like Slipping Through my Fingers, cause it's really applicable to me and my mum recently since I went off to Uni xD But in general all their songs are so fab.

I love ABBA! Mamma Mia is probably my favourite song, but I like Thank You For the Music as well.

between take a chance on me, super trouper, and sos

I love Honey, Honey! I always jam to that. Does Your Mother Know? And Mamma Mia are second. I just love all their music.

Back