• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Remake?

Diamond or Pearl remake

• Total voters

Zodiac Crossing

Unusual You
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0455-5689-4591
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Would you buy a remake for the 2 sinnoh games?
I defiantly would! Sinnoh is my favorite region and cynthia is my favorite champion. feel like D/P/Pl had an amazing story line and the legendaries were awesome. I also feel that sinnoh is the most important becuase of well, arceus who is the literal pokemon god, Dialga who controls time, and Palkia who controls space. {also ghiratina because w0w}

Sinnoh and the Gen IV games are my favourites. If they remade them I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I'd buy it if they removed that weird delay in the middle of every battle action. It's more pronounced than any of the other games.

I would buy them both the day they came out, if they remake them. Please, Game Freak, you've made us wait long enough, let us play them again. Pokemon Pearl was the very first Pokemon game I had ever fully played. Technically, I started playing Pokemon Emerald first, but I kinda quit after a little bit. I remember when I got to Spear Pillar, after fighting Cyrus, I was in such awe when I heard Palkia's cry. I used my Master Ball on it, not realizing that I could have just used an Ultra Ball. I also used an Action Replay to hack that game a lot, like getting the three Regis and making all wild Pokemon shiny.

If it does happen (and I sure hope it does!) I'd get Pearl! It's the version I bought when I was younger, so I'm gonna stick with Palkia.

It depends on if they did a good remake. If they were good, I'd probably buy them.

I hate both games but considering how easy I am when it comes to Pokemon I will probably end up at least buying Diamond, maybe both.

I would buy them both the day they came out, if they remake them. Please, Game Freak, you've made us wait long enough, let us play them again. Pokemon Pearl was the very first Pokemon game I had ever fully played. Technically, I started playing Pokemon Emerald first, but I kinda quit after a little bit. I remember when I got to Spear Pillar, after fighting Cyrus, I was in such awe when I heard Palkia's cry. I used my Master Ball on it, not realizing that I could have just used an Ultra Ball. I also used an Action Replay to hack that game a lot, like getting the three Regis and making all wild Pokemon shiny.

omg me too! Pearl was my first Pokemon game that I actually played as well! My old Pearl cartridge is all messed up though, it randomly freezes and sometime just doesn't work because of my excessive use of our now broken action replay, haha. Good times...

I 100% percent agree with you! Sinnoh is also my fav reigon and Cynthia is also my fav champion! They won't remake one game though. Diamond and Pearl are essentially the same games, the only thing that's different is the version exclusive pokemon. I think they're going to do something similar to ORAS when they remake this game. I just really hope they add features from Platinum as well.

God, you don't know how excited I get when I think of Sinnoh. It was my first ever Pokemon game, and I just loved the whole feel of it.

It's strange but Diamond and Pearl's release was the first Pokemon that I was really, really looking forward to. I think it was the transition to not only the DS, but to "2.5D", that caught my eye. I loved many of the features in that game (i.e. the underground).

I'd buy it! Pokemon D/P was the first Pokemon game I played/ owned <3 And that game is what got me hooked on the series xD I haven't missed many Pokemon titles after that :) I think I own all the Pokemon games developed for the DS(s), excluding the dual versions of the main games, PMD: Gates to Infinity and Pokemon Conquest (I think, lol).

eh, I'm not really excited for that if they do come out with those two remakes, I didn't really enjoy Sinnoh too much, it was alright, but I did like Cynthia's design and team. I think if they were to make remakes for Diamond and Pearl, I would want Dialga and Palkia to have either Mega Evolutions or Primal Reversions. I wouldn't buy them though...

Sinnoh is definitely not one of my favourite regions and even though I played Diamond a lot (like A LOT) when I was younger, I can't say it is anywhere close to my favourite of the pokemon games. However, since I am the way I am about anything pokemon related, I would still probably pre-order it as soon as I could! I still have a lot of good memories from the Sinnoh region and I think it would be amazing to see it all remade in 3D, as long as they don't include the random pauses between turns in battles that they put in sun and moon for some reason. I would stick with Diamond (I always liked Dialga's design better) and I imagine I would have tons of fun playing it! I would want a remake of Platinum as well though, because just think how amazing the distortion world would look in 3D! Basically, Gamefreak get on it now!

I probably would buy them, or one at least, but I really want a Gen 1 re-remake xD

Like full on 3D with all the glitches and secrets still in the game.

That would be so cool. That game was what got me into games pretty much. So much nostalgia *_*

I would probably only get it if you could trade with sun/moon without Pokebank. I feel like remakes are only good for trading Pok?mon from previous generations.

Diamond and Pearl remakes have been heavily hinted in Sun and Moon, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were next!

Back