Selling [OPEN]Sun/Moon Editing/Items/Berries [IV,Nature,Pokeball]

when you change the pokemon to shiny will it keep the trainer id so we can nickname it still?

Pok?mon moon, I have a shiny male cutiefly that I would like to be female >3< I also wanted the ball to be changed to a heal ball? Is that something you could do?

I also have a shiny vulpix that I would like to have a ball change and a possible name change? >3< I'm not sure if that's what you do though, but I wanted to check.

I just checked, i can only edit the EV and make it Shiny for now on sun and moon. i can also duplicate your pokemon and give you a copy of the original.

Hi! Could you please make my Ribombee shiny and boost its EV's to 252 Special Attack/252 Speed and the rest in Special Defense?
Would 75tbt be okay?

Actually I just had a thought, the Pok?mon in question from my ORAS is already shiny, however I had one of its IV edited long ago and its ID changed from mine to someone else's so I couldn't rename it. At the time I didn't care but when I started hatching more shinies I named them as a sort of tradition. If it's possible for you to change that Pok?mon's ID to your own would it be possible to rename it? In the long run I guess its ID won't matter since I plan to transfer it to Sun in January anyway. Would 75 TBT be good if this is something you are able to do?

Actually I just had a thought, the Pok?mon in question from my ORAS is already shiny, however I had one of its IV edited long ago and its ID changed from mine to someone else's so I couldn't rename it. At the time I didn't care but when I started hatching more shinies I named them as a sort of tradition. If it's possible for you to change that Pok?mon's ID to your own would it be possible to rename it? In the long run I guess its ID won't matter since I plan to transfer it to Sun in January anyway. Would 75 TBT be good if this is something you are able to do?

I am not sure if it works but we can always test it out with a random pokemon tomorrow? Because when i edit it it should get my OT. Then i should be able to rename it.

Back