Jack
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (55) +
Meow!

The new update for the Powersave just hit the market!

This will mean that now i can FULLY edit your beloved pokemon.

This includes:
IV stats
Natures
The pokeball it is in!
Sex modifier
Tm Moves

Also i have acces to all the battle items and Berries!

This includes:
Razor claw
Starf Berries
Lansat Berries
Choice scarf
Power band
Ability Capsule
And many more!

I can still deliver the previous products which include:

Making your pokemon Shiny,
Changing te EV's
Mega-stones
Evolve stones
Apricorn balls
Golden caps

Keep in mind that this will change the pokemon into a traded pokemon.

In the event of this happening i wil re-open the store to help YOU get the pokemon you want!

I wil have spots that i wil fill to keep it clear for everyone! If you have a huge order it can take some extra time. Also try to keep any item orders to a Max of 10 per trade.

Spot 1: Open
Spot 2: Chloebug44{On hold}
Spot 3: Open
Spot 4: Open

Please note that because it is almost new year i can't prepare all orders right away :(

I can't be held responsive for any spelling errors. please don't kill me

Last edited:
Did you get these from hunting or were they just random? Also, I'd like to buy the Magikarp.

You can do it? Well I guess it is cool, but I think actually getting shinies legit is better xd anyway do you use a powersave or something because I didn't know powersaves use Pok?mon Sun now lol

You can do it? Well I guess it is cool, but I think actually getting shinies legit is better xd anyway do you use a powersave or something because I didn't know powersaves use Pok?mon Sun now lol

The ones i sold before hand were legit! But people keep asking and i can. The ones i keep for myself are real self catched.

Would you be able to edit a pokemon's gender? >w< also is it possible to change nicknames through the editing and would I still be able to get my original back??

Can you make a shiny starters and alolan vulpix for 75 TBT? Or all my TbT if not enough

I can if you have the pokemons for me. 75 would be enough :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be able to edit a pokemon's gender? >w< also is it possible to change nicknames through the editing and would I still be able to get my original back??

On what game? And no once i make it shiny you can not rename it. Unless i make it unshiny again.

I can if you have the pokemons for me. 75 would be enough :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

On what game? And no once i make it shiny you can not rename it. Unless i make it unshiny again.
Pok?mon moon, I have a shiny male cutiefly that I would like to be female >3< I also wanted the ball to be changed to a heal ball? Is that something you could do?

I also have a shiny vulpix that I would like to have a ball change and a possible name change? >3< I'm not sure if that's what you do though, but I wanted to check.

Pok?mon moon, I have a shiny male cutiefly that I would like to be female >3< I also wanted the ball to be changed to a heal ball? Is that something you could do?

I also have a shiny vulpix that I would like to have a ball change and a possible name change? >3< I'm not sure if that's what you do though, but I wanted to check.

I would have to check when i get home tomorrow. The editing for Sun/Moon is not that much. I wil let you know asap :)

Back