• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Phoebe in boxes today, offering her pic too! Come visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
Feedback
100% (93) +
Phobe (unoriginal) is in boxes today, if you want her as a villager don't miss your chance.

Things I'm looking for to trade:
Gloria
Maple
Ancient Statue
Motherly Statue
Holiday Stocking (European Naughty or Nice Day)

(I'm flexible in working something out if you really want her, but those are the main things as of right now I'm after.)

In addition to having a chance to get Phobe to move into your town, even if your not after her, today is a great day to visit. It is also the fishing tournament, Gulliver's RV is in the campground, and today is the blizzard to kick off the snow season (not sure what time that starts). Feel free to browse any and all shops and purchase whatever you want. Only rules I have is do not run, watch out for flowers, and do not take any flowers unless you have permission. Do not talk to Phobe unless your the one designated to take her, feel free to talk to any other villager. I have every island and town fruit, including an abundance of perfect peaches (my native fruit is peach). Your welcome to any fruit, including the perfect one's.

PM me or respond to this thread if your interested in Phobe and/or visiting.

@Sibero78, if you happen to get online soon you can still get her as I haven't started a new day yet and nobody's claimed her. However I do need to move on on the game soon as I'm getting an item for somebody else. PM me if you happen to get online within the next hour or so and still want Phobe and/or if she doesn't get claimed by someone else first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back