• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whenever I scan 1 of the 50 new/old villager cards, the game freezes?

I think that happens to everyone. They arent compatible with HHD so they freeze the game.

It's weird they arent compatible with HHD, considering apparently Sylvana/monpe data was found in the game.

It's weird they arent compatible with HHD, considering apparently Sylvana/monpe data was found in the game.

That's because they have the monthly villager that brings the DLC, not to be compatible with the cards, I am sure they will issue an update for that eventually though.

That's because they have the monthly villager that brings the DLC, not to be compatible with the cards, I am sure they will issue an update for that eventually though.

Are they still doing the monthly villagers?

hhd as it is now only includes 3 full models of the old villagers that are on the cards maddie/claude/louie and some random textures that were meant to be become dlc, but they never added them.. as far as I know..

the cards atm aren't compatible since the game came out long before these cards were conceived, so we'll have to hope that they add an update some time soon. which seems likely to happen eventually to revive the game, but you never know..

Last edited:
There's a 50/50 chance that they'll update and put the neighbors into HHD or not. Although considering the current lack of hype/interest in HHD and the fact that they stopped releasing DLC projects, probably not.

Back