• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm going to playthrough good ol' WW and post updates and screenshots daily!

Episode 0 is up right now, which is not a real part of it, but just some interesting trivial things I wanted to note about WW

- - - Post Merge - - -

The later episodes will be real gameplay

- - - Post Merge - - -

updated

May I ask how you manage to take WW screenshots? I got this game for free yesterday, thinking of trying it!

I'm personally not that much into Wild World though I do think it's a good game (I haven't played it, but I've seen playthroughs of it). It could've also been the first Animal Crossing game that I played since I live in the UK and the GCN game was released in 2004 over here and Wild World was released in 2006. They are so close to each other. However, I ended up starting with the GCN game since I didn't have a DS back then (heck, I didn't have one up until late 2011 and that was a DSi). I can see why people get all nostalgic over it though: it was, for most people, their first Animal Crossing game or heck their first game they ever played. It also spawned an amazing movie which ended up being my favourite movie of all time (and it turns 10 years old on December 16, 2016. On that day I am going to watch it all the way through. Still can't believe Nintendo hasn't done anything about it). As much as I like this game, I hate to say it but it's my least favourite main-series game and I actually like City Folk better (incoming butthurt fanboys about to spam "OMGZ CITY FOLK WAS JUST WILD WORLD BUT ON WII AND IT SUKZ!!!11ONE"). Still a good game overall though, even though Gracie sometimes calls the player a redneck which is a bit too extreme for an Animal Crossing game. Just not as good as the others in my opinion (except for the spin-offs).

Back