Cycling ❆ WIKIYA CYCLING - pay what you want! ❁ WELCOME AMIIBO CARDS! ❆ IN BOXES: --

portia is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i could get 3 amiibo requests that would be great. theyll all be free, im trying to get a few villagers out for people and its taking to long to wait for them to move in themselves

could I get maddie please c:

Last edited:
Hi im interested in both Wade and Snooty, i'll pay 50 tbt for both whenever their ready, is that a fair price?
thank you! =)

hi guys im SO sorry for the inactivity here, i got really lazy and whatnot

i got amiibo cards for christmas so !! updating op

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi guys im SO sorry for the inactivity here, i got really lazy and whatnot

i got amiibo cards for christmas so !! updating op

Can I please request Bangle she is special to me I haven't gotten her card and she is my ultimate dream right now I will pay 20tbt or more for her I just need to kick out Jeri away a camper I took in to save a spot for when I found someone with a Bangle card. I have been making sure she is out of my 16 and then setting up a spot but please put me down for Bangle. I am making sure I got her out if not just a few more in and outs should do and then making the space. I've been away since my bday last thurs and someone sent me your link as I helped them she found someone with a Bangle for me and I just saw the notice. Anyway I will offer 20 tbt if you will let me have her as soon as I out my saving her spot intake or more if you need as I know moving in and out can be work. TY I will be off for dinner then back in a bit.

I just noticed you wrote "Twiggy" twice in the list of amiibo cards you have on the first post... did you just accidentally write her in twice, or did you mispell another villager with a similar name?
Just asking to be sure... :)

I would like Jaques! I understand he's not a commonly sought after character, so, 20 TBT? Please counteroffer if I'm low/high balling. Perhaps we can schedule pickup for this weekend. Thanks!

okay really sorry that i havent been posting here, i keep messing up because of the new update
if you want to post who youre lurking for or any amiibo villagers u want feel free. il ltry to get this back up over the weekend

okay really sorry that i havent been posting here, i keep messing up because of the new update
if you want to post who youre lurking for or any amiibo villagers u want feel free. il ltry to get this back up over the weekend

Back