• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ⋆ all wa villager card rv, sanrio & mh items ⋆ [rv visits available]

how much would it cost for just the abd from gonzo? please like when you respond ❤

hi, it's 10 tbt per item usually. if you prefer to visit instead using 5 meow coupons that'd be 5 tbt ^^

Hi pandapples - I looked at your amiibo catalog, but just to confirm - you don't have the Villager amiibo figure, do you? Just asking, since I'm looking for those items. Thanks in advance for letting me know one way or the other!

town name: Hiraeth
fc: 3282-4559-8413
items: Wii U, New Nintendo 3DS XL
total: 40 TBT?

order ready!

Hi pandapples - I looked at your amiibo catalog, but just to confirm - you don't have the Villager amiibo figure, do you? Just asking, since I'm looking for those items. Thanks in advance for letting me know one way or the other!

hi, sorry I do not! pretty much the cards and figures I have are under the rvs available spoiler. good luck!

Was wondering if i could pay too visit ?toile

Char: Steph
town name: Skyfall
fc: Side bar
items: none
total: 5 or 10 tbt?

Again? Does this ever happen to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Back