• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Series 1-4 and WA for Series 1-4

What card are you still looking for?

Currently I have pending trades on here and a few on reddit that are supplying me the remaining 6 or 7 cards I don't have in my deck. Considering starting to trade for series 1-4 soon.

Okay:) Thank you for the info. I will check back often ^^ I can't believe that I am this unlucky lol =)) I opened 10 packs of new series and no wolf at all >.< Luckily I was able to trade my other cards with someone that have tons of Vivian card @.@ Dobie is my last wolf villager for my wolf collection XD

Okay:) Thank you for the info. I will check back often ^^ I can't believe that I am this unlucky lol =)) I opened 10 packs of new series and no wolf at all >.< Luckily I was able to trade my other cards with someone that have tons of Vivian card @.@ Dobie is my last wolf villager for my wolf collection XD

Aw I'm sorry. I think I have an extra Dobie...I just don't need anything from this series until I receive some of my trades

Aw I'm sorry. I think I have an extra Dobie...I just don't need anything from this series until I receive some of my trades

^^ I can wait for your next update on the cards you need :) Hopefully I have some cards you need :p Hope you will finish your collection soon :D Have a nice day.

Updating completed trades. Also willing to trade my extras for Series 1-4 offers.

Series 1:
006 Resetti [SP]
009 Digby [SP]
026 Renee x2
022 Leonardo
058 Monique x2
080 Eugene

Series 3:
223 Del
247 Wart Jr x2
257 Klaus
269 Bree
296 Soleil

o: need any of those?

I would really like Louie, Gonzo, and Olive. I have Tank, Jingle, Greta, Canberra, and Blanche. Anything you need in that list?

I just received like 10 trades in the mail at once today. Pausing for now.

Ok trades calmed down. Will consider offers. Trading welcome amiibo for series 1-4

|sf>Personally, the last Welcome Amiibo card I need is number 50, but I have a rather long number of repeats from waves 1-4. I'd be willing to trade up to three cards for the one I need. Would you like the list via PM or would you prefer me to post it in public on this thread?

15409879_1298422030222778_1890444466_o.jpg
These are all of the cards I have available for trade. I'm interested in Bea and Vivian. :)

I'm looking to get Sylvana, Piper, and Tasha from your list.... I don't have a lot of series 1-4, but let me know!

Last edited:
Back