• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Series 1-4 and WA for Series 1-4

Hey, we can set up a trade while I'm waiting for Shari! We'll finalise it when I receive her ^_^ I'm interested in your Tiffany, Eunice, Poncho*, Phoebe, and Chevre* (*are the ones I'm most interested in). Also my Fauna for your Erik like we talked about! Just let me know if I have anything that you want for the other cards :) Just check my forum. Thanks!

I just mailed off my Phoebe, but I should have everything else. I assume you should get Shari soon so just let me know.

I just mailed off my Phoebe, but I should have everything else. I assume you should get Shari soon so just let me know.

Yes, I'm sure that it will arrive this week ^_^ Just take a look at my cards available and see if there's anything that interests you :)

Hi I would like WA 11 Boris and WA 33 Ellie (the last two I need!) and Series 1 30 Tiffany
These are my doubles (from Series 1)
007 Joan (SP)
009 Digby x 2 (SP)
015 Tortimer (SP)
020 Curt
024 Kyle
028 Jambette
038 Patty
042 Marcie x 2
044 Shari
049 Bonbon
053 Limberg
070 Biff
075 Amelia
090 Axel
094 Cyrano
PM me with reply, thanks!

Hello! I could use two of your extras: 030 Tiffany, and 122 Lucha.

I have a decent handful of doubles, maybe pick two from this list?

026 Renee, 031 Sheldon, 038 Patty, 075 Sterling, 131 Pate, 141 Nana, 200 Rocket.

If you don't need any of those, I probably have a few others, let me know if you need more to pick from. :)

Thank you!

Hi! If you're willing to ship to Canada, I'm interested in your 045 Octavian, 081 Eunice, and 351 Puddles.

These are my current spares. I do have a few other offers I'm waiting on responses to, so the list is subject to change.

006 Resetti
026 Renee
040 Gigi
048 Sterling
065 Midge
069 Bella
093 Bertha
206 Pete
219 Anchovy
221 Kody
228 Bubbles
232 Canberra
235 Spork
277 Monty
291 Sparro
WA26 Sandy
WA42 Gonzo

I've been doing most of my trading on reddit and can give you my username so you can check my feedback.

Let me know if you'd like to trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry I'm going to close this. Haven't had time to maintain this thread. Will reopen when I have time. PM with individual offers. Will respond.

Back