What is the first 3DS game you've ever bought?

Rayman 3D. It was part of a retailer offer. I didn't play it much after buying Ocarina of Time 3D.

Virtue's Last Reward. I bought my 3DS after finding out that ACNL and Pok?mon X & Y had confirmed release dates, but wanted a game to play in the wait for the release.

I got my 3DS with OoT3D! I felt like a phony, because I've always been a huge Zelda fan but hadn't played it up to that point, so I had to.

Mine was Rayman 3D, And Lego Star Wars... Then I bought ACNL and Pokemon X, a few months later

My first 3DS game was The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time :) It was my first ever LoZ game as well. Got hooked after that hehehe

I bought my 3DS just before the release of ACNL. It came with Super Mario 3D Land, but I also bought Sticker Star to play while I was waiting for ACNL.

Mario Kart 7 at Kmart before it closed in my area in January 2013. That would be my only game until New Leaf launched in June of that year...

The first game I bought was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D when it first came out along with aqua blue 3DS when it came out. I also got Sims 3 for the 3DS and pre-ordered Animal Crossing New Leaf all at the same time.

Super Mario 3D Land was bundled with the red 3DS when it came out. My next game was my first ACNL when I went to reserve a copy of Pokemon Y.

I remember it was Link Between Worlds and Ocarina of Time. I hadn't even really known much about the 3ds having Zelda games until I went into Best Buy, saw those games, and immediately bought one. ^_^ So glad that I did!

My first game was ACNL, and then MK7 after that. I got my old 3DS on sale when Target was closing all its Canadian stores, so everything was on sale.

The first game I received with my first 3DS (it was a Christmas gift!!) was Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time. I'd played the entire Super Mario side-scrolling series dating all the way back to the NES, but this was the first of the RPG series I'd played. And I loved it. Great game. I have yet to do it, but I'll be going back & playing the rest of the series.

The first game I actually purchased was NES: Remix. Which I pictured as a game where you could play a bunch of NES games. Perhaps new boards and different levels. Turns out it was just a series of time trials. Which was cool. Nothing I would rave about & not what I thought it would be, but still was fun to play.

Last edited:
Well, I was given this "Lego Marvel Superheroes: Universe in peril" as a gift from a councilor at school because she knew o planned on buying myself a 3DS for Christmas. The first game I bought however, was Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Man, I remember how badly I wanted to play that game back in 2014...

i think it was pokemon x and animal crossing new leaf; i remember specifically buying the 3ds for pokemon and the fact that aa was also releasing dual destinies... my ds is basically a $200 aa machine

Back