• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the first 3DS game you've ever bought?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
...if you can remember!

I bought Animal Crossing NL, Pok?mon X and Harvest Moon Cute at the same time as buying my 3DS.

The first 3DS game I had ever bought was Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon! My significant other persuaded me to do it, "it's such a good game!"

Pokemon rumble and super Mario 3D was my first games ever.

Last edited:
The only reason I even bought a 3DS was because of New Leaf. I wanted that crap SO bad!

Ocarina of Time 3D! I'm a huge sucker for nostalgia, I basically bought a 3DS to play the remake.

Ocarina of Time 3D! I'm a huge sucker for nostalgia, I basically bought a 3DS to play the remake.

Same, except when I went to buy my 3DS, they were sold out of Ocarina and had to settle for street fighter :/

Not counting gifts, one of the first I remember purchasing is Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone. This was, unfortunately, before I discovered Colors! 3D. However, it taught me a lot about art, and improved me as an artist, so I do not regret my purchase.

I bought a 3ds to play animal crossing! I bought a couple games after that but I rarely play them.

I bought Pokemon X at the same time I bought my 2DS.

Pok?mon y but it was my brother for paying half of my 3ds

The one I bought personally like my own and first was
Kid Icarus uprising
Love that game

both Super Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
a few days later my brother got Mario Kart 7

Mine is Pokemon X! I really want New Leaf so I bought that too, after I purchased the game.

Back