How often do you beat your games?

When I was younger, I rarely beat any of my games. Now I try to beat as many as possible. I try not to start another game until I have beat the current one. Unless I'm not enjoying the game or I don't feel like it's worth finishing.

I have a lot of games I didn't finish yet. I'm too hooked to AC:NL/ Pokemon and won't play other games I got.

If I like a game, I will always finish it before moving on to the next one. I'm also a completionist and I don't use guides. It gives me motivation to finish everything I start :)

Normally, I try to beat and complete them 100%. I just don't like it when there are tons of difficulty modes. My gaming ocd says that I should go through each of them so by the time I finished the game twice, I'm already burned out to replay it one more time.

not very often, unfortunately! I used to be awful for buying a game and then buying another before finishing the first one, but the main reason I don't finish a lot of games these days is that I don't really play them very often in general.

Any game I play, I'm going to stick to until the end and beat 100% of the way. At least most of the time. Some games I kind of just quit in the middle of because I found something else to obsess over(I was at the very end of Twilight Princess HD, still had some sidequests to do but then I found Pikmin 2 and started 100%-ing that.). But anyways...Beating a game after 100%ing it is extremely satisfying. Any time I do such a thing I'll take a picture of the end screen. I usually like sticking to the hardest difficulty though just because if I'm going to 100% a game I'm usually only going to do it once.

Basically, most of the time.(Geez, why do I ramble so much?!)

I normally finish all my games, and then with some games I fully clock them,
e.g. on steam my avg. completeion rate is 60% and I have 6 perfect games, though my brother has gone overboard and has 20 perfect games xD

Honestly, not often. I have a bad habit of starting a game, getting half way through, then buying another game and playing it. My backlog is huge.

Most of the games I have are incomplete and haven't been played in months or years, and almost all of the ones I completed have collected dust after the credits rolled.

I go through my games really slow so I rarely beat them. The only ones I usually beat are Kirby games and Pokemon games since they are usually easy to beat.

When I was younger, I used to always beat my games. I came from a lower income family, so I usually didn't have money for more than a game or two every year, which meant I'd finish and replay games a loooot. Now that I'm older, I have more money but significantly less time. So, I probably finish about 70 percent of what I buy.

I beat most games I get, but I only go for 100% (or close to 100% for some games with ridiculous achievements) for games I really enjoy. I also end up replaying those games as well, usually just once, but in some cases like Mario Galaxy 1 it's closer to 10 times :lemon:

I don't beat games very often since I tend to lose interest really easily, even in games I enjoy. My friend let me borrow her copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening and I had a lot of fun but eventually lost interest and when I bought Pokemon Sun the night it came out, I played non-stop for quite a while until I hit the Elite 4 where I promptly dropped the game to continue ACNL; I've played almost all of the Pokemon games but I can't remember the last time I even beat the Elite 4 :p

Not very often lol. I've never completed a Zelda game before ;-; I completed Ace Attorney becoz I am a Cool Detective™ (with a walkthrough) but that's the only game I've rlly completed.

most games i play dont have an ending tbh because they arent that story based but i areally like grinding and getting achievements so yye. most of the time when i start a game and keep playing it i finish it. tho i have games ive barely played and some games that i started playing but lost interest is ):
i like 100% games (or at least i like to try) so i usually spend a lot of time on side quests while playing

Back