• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Giveaway! (WE JAV A WINNER!)

answer: C.
tbh it's not that it's scary, I'm just not a fan but would rather not harm the lil guy

My answer:

D.) I REALLY don't like this guy, so I'm gonna take out HUNDREDS of him in hopes that a *shiny* one will appear!

I hate pink so not my color beside that it's cute let's make it yellow and I'll catch it

D.) I REALLY don't like this guy, so I'm gonna take out HUNDREDS of him in hopes that a *shiny* one will appear!

Gotta catch 'em all! I really want shinies haha.

A) Catch it!

I catch everything at least once for Pokedex completion purposes. Plus the only way I ever shiny hunt is by Masuda Method. Hatching eggs is more dependable in my opinion, and lets you influence more things like nature, Ability, egg moves, and IVs.

A) Catch it
It's one of the most useful pokemon in this game. And he's really cute.

Is there an all of the above option? xD

I'll go will answer A.) Catch it! <3

id like to enter!!

Please refer to the OP on directions on how to enter! I unveil a new entry method everyday, so follow today's and subsequent entry methods to increase your chances of winning the big prize. Thanks!

A Wild Stufful Appeared!
What will you do?

A.) Catch It!
B.) I don't like it. Let me take this guy down.
C.) This pink guy sure is scary...I better run for the hills.

Back