• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Giveaway! (WE JAV A WINNER!)

New entry method will be arriving in about 2 hours and 30 minutes!

OP will also be updated shortly with new entries! :)

I'd love to enter please :D <3
I want to give the copy to a friend

OP has been updated with today's chance to rack up entries, but also including it here!

Post a picture of one of your favorite Pokemon in this thread! (1 entry)

Bonus!: Leave a VM on my profile! (1 entry)

Last edited:
tumblr_mlle8mOjpy1s5h198o1_r1_400.gif

Which one is it though? ;)

Last edited:
tumblr_mppq1elWSo1s5h198o1_500-1439390442.gif

Since day one, he's been my fave, but IDK what they were thinking in Alolan form... why they ruin my fave? =[

zebstrika___zeblitz_by_alounea-d6w42tf.jpg
Just look at him so beautiful yet fierce <3
I wish is real to ride him

This is so generous, I'd love to enter!
I think my favourite changes a lot but for a while it's been Sableye:

tumblr_n28ik2WG1x1rybt6lo1_500.gif

Wow, this is so generous of you! I won't be entering, but I do wish good luck to all others who do enter!

That's so generous - entering for my nephew! Thanks for the giveaway :)
my favorite as of now:
250px-722Rowlet.png

Silvally_and_gladion.jpg
It has to be Silvally. What made me attached to it was Gladion's theme , when I heard it in the trailer <3
Also he's majestic as hell.

View attachment 189764
It has to be Silvally. What made me attached to it was Gladion's theme , when I heard it in the trailer <3
Also he's majestic as hell.

I really love Silvally/Null too pal. Gladion really got me attached to em throughout the game and that pic at the credits almost made me sob hahaha. Also, Gladion's Encounter and Battle theme are kickass and I have probably listened to both collectively for hours on end since the game released. :,)

It's so cool of you to do this! ^^

tumblr_inline_n0b4t3RQnS1r03dsk.gif

My fav <3 I just gotta love those soulless eyes

Back