• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hylias Art Shoppe

same here!! I've got enough in my ABD so don't worry about me not being able to pay you ^ ^

Hey there!

For the people that you declined for not having enough bells... They probably do have enough in the ABD. You can store excess bells there. I always keep less than 100 bells on me, but have plenty in the ABD for example.

I would love a spot, but it only seems fair to let those who were here first have the last spot. If you have a waiting list I would like to get on that though! <3

Thanks for clarifying that, i havent been on in about a year or so so i wasnt sure if anything had changed cx appreciate it
Ill contact you once a spot opens c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I store my bells in my ABD
I have way more than enough to send you.

Sorry about that cx i suspected something like that mightve been added since i last hung out on this site

Ill go ahead and push you ahead to your original spot then, sorry about the confusion again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

same here!! I've got enough in my ABD so don't worry about me not being able to pay you ^ ^

Got it xD sorry about that, like i said to those other guys, its been a while since ive been on
Ill bump you up to your spot then :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if you still have any spots left, but if you do, I would love some art of my OC for 100TBT:

http://sta.sh/2bnkwm3cmqt

If you're currently full, could I perhaps be added to a waiting list? Thanks for considering! c:

Thank you for your patronage! Right now im not sure if im gonna be doing any more, but ill pm you if i decide to do any additional commissions c:

omg beautiful art!! You're also really pretty too ^^

Could I be added to the waitlist? :)

Thanks for clarifying that, i havent been on in about a year or so so i wasnt sure if anything had changed cx appreciate it
Ill contact you once a spot opens c:

No problem! ^-^ I figured it was just an honest mistake. It has happened with me in trades before, so I just thought I would help out!

Oh thank you very much! ^///^ Looking forward to it! <3

I'd love if you could do this oc for 50tbt :D

https://s11.postimg.org/bvk7jxtyb/ezgif_com_eece4018d7.gif
your art is wonderful!
This is my oc with her full outfit and everything ^o^

Heres yours miss, if you could send me the bells now i would greatly appreciate it :B
16-12-02-06-13-34-422_deco.jpg

omg beautiful art!! You're also really pretty too ^^

Could I be added to the waitlist? :)

Thanks very much! Sorry though, i wont be added any more for now, but if i decide to, ill PM you to ask if your still interested c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you draw couples?

I wouldnt mind drawing couples, but im currently not taking any more orders, I'm sorry :c

Oooh, could I be added to the waitlist? I'd love to have Lucy, Spooky, Vivian, or Peppy drawn for 200 tbt.

Also, the ABD existed since before I joined, so it's been around :3

Edit - oopsie, I didn't notice either (after skarmoury pointed it out), my mistake!

Last edited:
Can I be added to the waitlist as well? Your artwork is gorgeous, especially the headshots aaaa ; -;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ay whoops saw you weren't accepting anymore! But if ever you do open again, let me know ^o^

Oooh, could I be added to the waitlist? I'd love to have Lucy, Spooky, Vivian, or Peppy drawn for 200 tbt.

Also, the ABD existed since before I joined, so it's been around :3

Edit - oopsie, I didn't notice either (after skarmoury pointed it out), my mistake!

Sorry about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I be added to the waitlist as well? Your artwork is gorgeous, especially the headshots aaaa ; -;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ay whoops saw you weren't accepting anymore! But if ever you do open again, let me know ^o^

Sorry cx

your art is wonderful! hope to see you open again ♥

Thank you! Perhaps i will c:
Out of curiousity, would either of you be interested if i opened my shop for rlc? Im thinking like 5 bucks for a colored sketch
If enough people show interest, ill probably do that

Oh! I am for sure! I would prefer that actually as I am TBT poor ... ;^; Would I be able to get a couple piece? Obviously I know it will be more than the price of one! ^-^

Could I be added to the waitlist, please? Ty!

Back