Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (140) +
Right now, I am looking for Pokemon I can't get without trading. Right now, I have the following up for trade:

Popplio (x2)
Vulpix (ice)

While I need the following:

Rowlet
Litten
Sandshrew (ice)

If there's a specific gender I'm looking for, I only want a male Alolan Sandshrew, but I'm okay with the rowlet and litten either way.

If you want nicknames for your Pokemon, please post the nickname you want. I'll talk about what nicknames I want for my Pokemon (since names can't be changed after trading).

EDIT: I don't want shiny pokemon. I just want regular ones.

Last edited:
I still need a Rowlet, Litten, and the Alolan Sandshrew. Will anybody help?

I have an extra Litten that I got from Wonder Trade that's level one. Do you want it?

No, and luckily enough, I just received a Rowlet, too. It doesn't have a nickname either.

I'm okay with no nicknames. I'm also okay with male or female. The only gender specific one I want is the alolan sandshrew from Pokemon Moon.

I have two popplios up for trade. Any nickname requests because once they are traded, you can never change their names.

Last edited:
I'm okay with no nicknames. I'm also okay with male or female. The only gender specific one I want is the alolan sandshrew from Pokemon Moon.

I have two popplios up for trade. Any nickname requests because once they are traded, you can never change their names.

Sorry for the late reply, but I already have a Popplio, so anything you want to trade over is fine.

I have to regret to inform you, but I did GTS with random people. Thanks for the offer though, even if I got all three Pokemon I want.

However, I will come up with some Pokemon when I have more to trade.

Last edited:
Back