• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever got banned on here for something that was not your fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
I just got unbanned on here and was originally banned for 'harrasing' another member who I will not mention. I have not interacted with this person for a solid three months now. Does anybody else here get this!?

Last edited:
Oh that's unfortunate. I got banned for a day once, and I feel like it was kinda unfair, but it was only for a day and I can live without TBT for a few hours lmao

ive never gotten banned for something i didnt do,

I have no idea what I did to them to get banned, since like I said, I haven't talked, or interacted with them for months.

Um I don't really wanna discuss something like this because I feel like it breaks a rule or something (not sure) but how long was your ban?...

I apparently haven't been banned yet, which is something completely new in my opinion. Maybe I'm such a good boy c;

If it was 2 weeks that must have been a really harsh offense.... Can you think of anything that could be seen as problematic?

havent been banned yet on here, but one time when i was 11 i decided to test the mods on a dress-up doll website/forums/social media thing i used called cartoondollemporium, so i made a new account and commented on one of their threads saying "im better than u cus im blonde :p" and the account got banned for 6 months for bad-mouthing a mod and they messaged my main and said "we know that you were the person who did that, we tracked your IP. do it again and youre permabanned for life, kid"

the same mods used to also delete anyones posts that in any way, shape, or form critiqued anything about the website in any way, whether it was about a glitch, the community, an ugly item, or the mods, and it didnt say in the TOS that it was against the rules so all the mods could do was just delete them and pretend it was "the glitch", and when people made posts about how the mods were doing this they were immediately banned for 6 months for "spreading nasty rumors"

needless to say i dont trust dress-up doll sites anymore

No, I cannot think of anything else. A friend of mine, however, did harass them, and I do believe they must have thought it was me (Because we've had...a bad past together) but I did ABSOLUTELY nothing.

You should probably contact the mods then if you know it was 100% not you harassing the person

We are not quick to ban users, and when we do we are very careful to make sure it is both accurate and appropriate to the circumstance. If you'd like to know more details about why you were banned, you can make a thread in the Contact the Staff board. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back