DLC Content

JustABadKid_

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey everyone! I don't understand how I missed the DLC content, as I bought this game when it first came out and I played it for a while! I just recently found out that there was DLC content released for the game, and I've missed my chances at getting it.

Is there some way for me to get the animals/items even though the events are over? I saw someone mentioning the use of amiibo cards. I have a few copies of some cards so I wouldn't mind sending them to someone if they could help me out. I would really appreciate it!

You won't be able to get the animals off a card, you'd have to wait {and hope} they become available to download again to get them. However if someone has the DLC content they can load it onto any amiibo HHD card and then send it back to you. When you scan the card the DLC items will appear until the "new items" tab. *also not 100% sure but welcome amiibo cards don't work on HHD, so you'd have to make sure it's a card from series 1-4*

Some DlC you have to connect to certain wifi {like nintendo zone or something} to recieve it, though I couldn't tell you where for sure as it's different per region. If you go to the second floor in Nooks homes the big 3ds xl on the table, just make sure you're connected to wifi and check it daily. If DLC content is available Lottie will tell you someone has a request I believe and then you can decorate their house with the items like any other villager.

If you have a look on the forum I believe there is also a list of DLC, and is updated whenever it's re-released or updated with something new that you can also check if you ever aren't sure :)

Last edited:
You won't be able to get the animals off a card, you'd have to wait {and hope} they become available to download again to get them. However if someone has the DLC content they can load it onto any amiibo HHD card and then send it back to you. When you scan the card the DLC items will appear until the "new items" tab. *also not 100% sure but welcome amiibo cards don't work on HHD, so you'd have to make sure it's a card from series 1-4*

Some DlC you have to connect to certain wifi {like nintendo zone or something} to recieve it, though I couldn't tell you where for sure as it's different per region. If you go to the second floor in Nooks homes the big 3ds xl on the table, just make sure you're connected to wifi and check it daily. If DLC content is available Lottie will tell you someone has a request I believe and then you can decorate their house with the items like any other villager.

If you have a look on the forum I believe there is also a list of DLC, and is updated whenever it's re-released or updated with something new that you can also check if you ever aren't sure :)

Thanks for your help! I'm still not sure how I missed all of the DLC! I suppose it isn't really that big of a deal, though. Haha!

Back