• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy December 1st!

Princess

bunny enthusiast
Bells
Switch
8418-5606-0111
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Bell Bag Badge
Dark Candy
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. It is now officially December everywhere in the world, and some you are well aware what that means!

For those of you who don't know, every year on TBT a lot of the members who choose to participate, get into the holiday spirit by photoshopping little Santa hats onto their avatars.

So get to it folks!

(if you don't know how to photoshop, don't worry! Just post in the thread and either I or someone else will be kind enough to do it for you, it is the holiday season after all :) )

*Before someone says, Pally where's YOUR Santa hat? I'll get to it! Im usually pretty late to do mine every year :p

what do we get for photoshopping a santa hat?

Pls.
Photoshop Pikachu and Mimikyu into a holiday-themed avatar!
Will pay 15 TBT. :)

HAPPY MOGMAS

i might just upload a pic of a santa hat since i haven't had a display pic in a while

Ah yes! Mogmas! And how could we celebrate Mogmas without a little egg mog?!

LUfgUQl.jpg

Last edited:
December is by far the best month of the year, happy holidays everyone! :)
Though my holidays only lasts from the 23rd to the 1st.

christmas_phrases-01.png

I didn't have to use Photoshop on mines lol
But I did use to put the present on there

Last edited:
Back