Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
it was 86 degrees here today!!

(srsly, dont these backgrounds ordinarily change with the solstices??)
:confused:

Last edited:
In some places it is. Although where I live, there are usually several inches of snow on the ground by now, but it just rained today. So maybe TBT is basing it off of Canada.

They are putting it because it's December 1

The place I live snow doesn't fall and it's 93 degrees so yeah :p seem odd for me but then right Christmas

Funny part is, each time when they change the background, I seem to enjoy it the first week as it feels fresh, but after like a month or two, the background gets old and tiring.

The part I didn't like about the background is now the time shift is set to one hour earlier. What I mean is that in 3:00 AM in your time, the sky changes from night to early night/late night (which happens at 5:00 AM in the spring/summer and 4:00 AM in the fall). This means the sun is fully up at 6:00 AM (in the TBT background). The sky changes at 4:00 PM again (when it does that at 5:00 PM in the fall and 6:00 PM in the summer), meaning we get the night sky again at 7:00 PM (which is at 9:00 PM in the summer or 8:00 PM in the fall).

i dont see what the problem is! im loving this theme, its so cute!

Where I live winter starts in November, I think December is perfectly appropriate to start using the winter theme haha

umm can ya'll shut up where I live winter is in June and u don't hear me complaining??????

tbt is a dictatorship

Back