[Voting Closed!] The Bell Tree People’s Choice Awards 2016

Looking at the old ones it's kinda weird Jacob is hosting
like why is Jacob hosting this and not Jake is the real question

not that I have anything against jacob :)))))))

Last edited:
I just voted ZR/Caius as Most Missed Member. Someone I really admired here and miss an awful lot. Former moderator, for those who weren't around then.

I'm not gonna vote for anyone else (I'd rather see the rest go to newer members, and I understand I haven't been active enough these past few weeks to get an idea of who is around), and I 100% don't expect I'll be voted by anyone.

Good luck to everyone, of course!

I just voted ZR/Caius as Most Missed Member. Someone I really admired here and miss an awful lot. Former moderator, for those who weren't around then.

I'm not gonna vote for anyone else (I'd rather see the rest go to newer members, and I understand I haven't been active enough these past few weeks to get an idea of who is around), and I 100% don't expect I'll be voted by anyone.

Good luck to everyone, of course!

the OP says votes before the 7th wont count btw..

iirc last year only like 30 to 40 people voted in this thing...

This is a pretty neat event! I had no idea this was a thing.

Are we allowed to nominate more than 1 person per category? :)

This is a pretty neat event! I had no idea this was a thing.

Are we allowed to nominate more than 1 person per category? :)

Hi- sorry, 1 person per category please!! Sorry ; (

Ah, I remember this from last year.. I'll do my voting when the time comes around.
Congrats on getting to host this, Jacob ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and..
IzzyReincarnated for most missed member :lemon:

Oh this is cool! I've never seen this before! (Cuz I'm a newbie, vote me! Kidding, don't even try) I already know who I'm voting for for some catagories :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And y'all can vote me for missed member since I practically live in the museum part of the forums now lol

ME 4 BEST NOOB in a few months I will complete 1 year here xD
that's called dedication just look at them post numbers (;

Last edited:
No award for most annoying member? That sucks :( I was hoping to win something.

How about one for Most Username Changes? I have to be in Top Ten at least! XD But seriously, excited to vote in this again!

Last edited:
Back