• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I get Wii Speak?

It'd be pretty useless now, unless you use the hacked servers. So I guess if you and your friends still play CF go for it, or if you collect Nintendo things. Otherwise I don't think you'll get a use out of it.

It's useless now, unless you have hacked your Wii, have hacked servers AND actually have people to play online with who have the same hacked Wii & servers as you. If you have all of that I don't see why not. And like opalskiiess said, if you collect Nintendo stuff you could buy it. Could also make a quick buck in 50 years time. ;)

No, it's completely useless now unless you have a hacked Wii and go onto private servers.

The only games that used it was City Folk and a bunch of shovelware games. City Folk used it for Wi-Fi but that got shut down so now it's totally useless unless you have a hacked Wii with Wiimmfi installed.

Back