What do you hate about Animal Crossing?

I've always hated the personalities. Villagers always talking about their pecks and muscles gets annoying real fast.

I hate that you can't grow trees next to rocks, I don't see why. I'm sure even in real life you could do that, maybe? I mean the rocks aren't to scale anyway since they're super huge LOL. That's another thing I hate too, that we have rocks in animal crossing in general. I don't see the need for it, some small rocks would be nice for realism but super big ones that nothing can be planted near? no.

This kinda relates to new leaf more, but I hate that you can't convince villagers to stay anymore once they're in boxes. Even though checking villager houses for move-outs was tedious, it was still a relief when you'd have 3 days of them being in boxes so you could change your mind within those three days if you wanted to. It'd be super helpful for when you have villagers do surprise move outs on you. I'd still like them to tell me they're moving out though.

I don't like that you can plant 13? bushes in a row before not being able to plant any more in the same row. I just don't understand that either, as long as it works realistically it should be fine.

So many more things I don't like, but this post will probably end up being really long haha.

The personalities are so watered down now. I actually liked how hard it was to befriend the cranky and snooty villagers. In the older games, they could actually be pretty nasty until you befriended them. Now they're all so nice. Honestly, the closest thing to a mean comment in this game is the other day when Diana insulted my outfit. I've never had any other snooty do that, and I've played for four years almost and had tons of snooties in my towns. It's just disappointing

Back