• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing ðŸ‘•ðŸ‘—Beri's Kawaii Creations!!~👗👕

Sorry about that :( will my request be done if not that's fine:3

It's just that I want people to read over and follow my guidelines so I fully understand what people want and it's easier to keep track of all the requests if they're in one place. Sorry about that.

Like beyond the boundary? I made a mirai outfit on page 6!!!!!

Can you make a Marshal shirt??! If you could that would be amazing <3 I don't wanna be selfish its ok if no :)

I really like your designs, the Azra is splendid and the way your work with the white is so nice!

Aaaaaa your designs are absolutely gorgeous!! I really like that galaxy dress you did! I'm looking for a nice galaxy type dress for my mayor, I'd totally request one once you reopen! Keep up the good work :blush:

Oh wow hey welcome back! I was just looking throu your thread since it got bumped. You have alot of nice designs!

Back