• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What feature do you find most attractive/eye catching?

if im checkin out a dude I look at his face first then body/figure and then a$$ and if it's a gurl then I just look at face/hair and outfit

I notice their hair first. Second is eyes. It's a close call for me but I definitely pay attention to hair more for some reason.

Teeth! It's my only shallow point when it comes to judging people by their looks.

If someone has meth-mouth, or it's obvious that they don't take care of their teeth, I just can't.

hair. i take obsessively good care of mine but it never looks good imo, so i'm always envying other people's hair.

eyes . then hair . Eyes are the most important thing for me . I love green eyes <3

eyes & jawline for both genders lol but i always look at guys arms bc of veins (yikes!!!!)
also teeth bc i love smiley ppl which is like the total opposite of me bc i have a resting ***** face

Last edited:
I think hair is what initially attracts me to a lot of people. If they have a good hair style it can frame their entire face perfectly and it draws me in more. That's kind of what happened with the guy I like right now lmao. :')

For me it's their smile and their eyes. But most of all if they have a beautiful, kind personality <3

i think their smile , i love seeing a bright smile

Anything on the face, lips specifically. Especially when women wear a bright shade of lipstick, it's very eye-catching, but I find the face in general to be the most physically attracting part of someone.

Back