What feature do you find most attractive/eye catching?

if im checkin out a dude I look at his face first then body/figure and then a$$ and if it's a gurl then I just look at face/hair and outfit

I notice their hair first. Second is eyes. It's a close call for me but I definitely pay attention to hair more for some reason.

Teeth! It's my only shallow point when it comes to judging people by their looks.

If someone has meth-mouth, or it's obvious that they don't take care of their teeth, I just can't.

hair. i take obsessively good care of mine but it never looks good imo, so i'm always envying other people's hair.

eyes & jawline for both genders lol but i always look at guys arms bc of veins (yikes!!!!)
also teeth bc i love smiley ppl which is like the total opposite of me bc i have a resting ***** face

Last edited:
I think hair is what initially attracts me to a lot of people. If they have a good hair style it can frame their entire face perfectly and it draws me in more. That's kind of what happened with the guy I like right now lmao. :')

For me it's their smile and their eyes. But most of all if they have a beautiful, kind personality <3

i think their smile , i love seeing a bright smile

Anything on the face, lips specifically. Especially when women wear a bright shade of lipstick, it's very eye-catching, but I find the face in general to be the most physically attracting part of someone.

Back