• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What feature do you find most attractive/eye catching?

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Not looking for any fetishes here lol. Just curious as to what the first thing you notice on a person is. Some of you may have already noticed in the "What do you look like?" thread, that I always look at a persons eyes first. Whether it's in real life or over the internet. I think all eyes are lovely in their own way, not matter the shape, or color. Because they're the first thing my eyes are drawn to when I see somebody, I have made a lot of awkward eye contact throughout my life lol.

Anyways, feel free to share what feature you notice first on a person. You can be as vague or specific as you like~

Nose. It's the center of their face I'm just drawn to it. And I don't like making eye contact u_u

Their smile, and their pretty eyes, and for some people, their hair. Though I find freckles so attractive.

This is probably going to sound cheesy, but I always notice someone's eyes first if I like them.

eyes, jawlines & body i guess. i don't really care about hair but sometimes it can make them more attractive
personality too, like i remember having online friends that didn't show their faces but i ended up having a crush on them

Last edited:
Definitely mouth. The whole thing. Lips, teeth, and the way their mouth moves. I look at people's mouths instead of their eyes.

Back