Nintendo Coming To Universal Studios Parks

Applelicious

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Winter Mittens
Nintendo Just release this announcement about their future plans to bring Nintendo to Universal Studios. So what you guys think about this announcement are you guys excited for this or what cause I know I am.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/...versal_will_bring_new_theme_parks_to_hollywoo

New concept art has been released for the upcoming Nintendo theme park at universal studios.

Concept Art

72vr4k.jpg

Last edited:
owo That's really exciting. I've got to tell my husband!

Thanks for the announcement! I wonder what kind of attractions they'll have...

Ooh! That is really cool! They did an awesome job with the Harry Potter section. Now I am going to want to go back to Florida when this one is done.

I am really hype for this. What kind of rides or attractions you guys wanna see on there ?.. I hope they will build the Mushroom Castle over there, but they Probably need more land for it since it will be really big.

Wah!? Universal will have Harry Potter AND Nintendo!? :hurridly books flight to Orlando:

Hey guys some concept art for the theme park has been released. Also the Nintendo theme park at universal studios will be called Super Nintendo World. I will continue to make updates when they released any new information about Super Nintendo World.

Also let me know what you guys think about the concept art does it make you even more exciting to go to universal studios now.

Last edited:
Back