Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

Did you preorder in Nov, or order in Dec?

I ordered Nov 17, had the order packed Nov 29 and shipped Dec 5.

I live in Canada so dunno if that would effect anything. I've had things come from the UK that didnt take over a month.

Last edited:

I live in Canada so dunno if that would effect anything. I've had things come from the UK that didnt take over a month.

get in touch with GAME. it took a month for my stuff to arrive but still not ordering from them good luck, hope your cards arrive.

Live in Canada and mine were sent on November 29th from Game. Received last week. I do live on the west coast.
Local bills were very late in December. Another poster did say that it took 3 weeks when it wasn't a holiday. Hopefully they'll appear this week.

So messed up that I preordered November 14th and never got the cards. The refund did go through, though. I haven't touched my game since Christmas because I've been so angry. They sent me an email saying the cards shipped, took the money, and when confronted about not receiving the cards, they told me they'd never sent them out because they were "out of stock." Yet they still took my money and sent cards out to people who ordered way after I did.

So messed up that I preordered November 14th and never got the cards. The refund did go through, though. I haven't touched my game since Christmas because I've been so angry. They sent me an email saying the cards shipped, took the money, and when confronted about not receiving the cards, they told me they'd never sent them out because they were "out of stock." Yet they still took my money and sent cards out to people who ordered way after I did.

sounds awful, is your case specific, or does it happen often? and, how much does it cost in US dollars, I was thinking about getting them on ebay, I found some for 30 bucks, but if anything is cheaper, I'll try.

From everything i've read, this is something they do very often.

Yup they did it to me too I assume. They said they got "lost" in the mail but I don't believe that anymore. They also said they're sending me a replacement which I also don't believe since they're sold out. I ended up just buying them on eBay. If for whatever reason I do get the replacement then I'll just pay it forward. DONT DEAL WITH GAME!

sounds awful, is your case specific, or does it happen often? and, how much does it cost in US dollars, I was thinking about getting them on ebay, I found some for 30 bucks, but if anything is cheaper, I'll try.

They actually have a very good reputation here and I've never had any problems using them for the last 10 years.
It seems there's been issues this time due to the popularity of the cards and the limited availability. Plus people ordering from different countries as well as this one.
Even had problems with getting cards from Nintendo UK when they released because of the massive demand, it's not just Game

I finally caved and bought Toby's card on eBay, since he's the only one I planned on moving into one of my towns.

Maybe someday, if the demand ever dies down, I'll get a full set.

Ahhh... the furniture is so cute. *sigh* I only have a not-new 3ds and no scanner (working part time on a random schedule doesn't allow much leeway for spending on non-essentials). I'll exchange In-game bells for sets though, if anyone is willing?

Ahhh... the furniture is so cute. *sigh* I only have a not-new 3ds and no scanner (working part time on a random schedule doesn't allow much leeway for spending on non-essentials). I'll exchange In-game bells for sets though, if anyone is willing?

Once the ones I got from ebay come in, i'd be happy to let you order furniture if you wish.

I'm pretty frustrated that mine never came in. I'm happy with the GAME store though, they gave me a refund even though there's no tracking on the shipment and therefore no way to prove that they never arrived. I bought the full set on ebay very, very, very reluctantly. I HATE that people bought them in-mass to re-sell at a nearly 4x higher price. Oh well :/ If my cards randomly come in after I just spent an absurd amount of money I can sell the extra to get back at least half. =^= Oh well, I do love my sanrio stuff and I'm an awful collector, so I know that as much as I regret what I spent on them, I'll still cherish them long after the 3ds is obsolete. -sigh-

They're out of stock again =_= I preordered from GAME, my shipment got lost and now they can't replace it to me because they're SOLD OUT! .... Imagine my frustration! >.<

I am really kicking myself now because right before christmas, just asfter they canceled my order, I saw a set on ebay for like $20 plus shipping. and i was really tempted...but since it was still overpaying like $5 I decided to pass and wait for a better price. Now I really truly wish I bought them because I haven't seen them at such a good price since and it was worth $5 not to deal with game again. :(

Definitely contacted GAME cause my cards "shipped" at the beginning of December and I still havent gotten them. So annoying.

Does GAME answer quick or have I basically been scammed?

Back