Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

Definitely contacted GAME cause my cards "shipped" at the beginning of December and I still havent gotten them. So annoying.

Does GAME answer quick or have I basically been scammed?

I have never had to contact them personally since I didn't order from them, but I don't think you've been scammed, no. I'm guessing the problem with GAME was that they didn't expect to be the only international retailer for the Sanrio cards set (in essence), and since a lot of scalpers have probably bought them in bulk with the intention of reselling, it's very likely that they underestimated their stock count and that has in turn caused some delays. Either way, I'd email them and see what's up. They should definitely give you your money back or maybe even send out a replacement. GAME is typically very reputable since they are the largest retailer for games and electronics here in the UK, so your money should be in good hands.

Definitely contacted GAME cause my cards "shipped" at the beginning of December and I still havent gotten them. So annoying.

I pre-ordered mine before Thanksgiving and the "shipped" December 5th. They never came. I emailed them and they declared they had been "lost in the mail" and refunded me, but only the product price, I lost my shipping. I'm quite angry about it, but there isn't a lot I can do. They responded within a day or two.

I pre-ordered mine before Thanksgiving and the "shipped" December 5th. They never came. I emailed them and they declared they had been "lost in the mail" and refunded me, but only the product price, I lost my shipping. I'm quite angry about it, but there isn't a lot I can do. They responded within a day or two.

You need to demand your shipping money back too. Paying shipping for a product that never arrived would be fraudulent on their end.

Last edited:

They do answer but the problem with their shipping i think is if it was international they don't provide tracking number, so that's why their packages tend to get lost, there's no way to track them so maybe even they get robbed i don't know. That's why i think happened with mine. Although that's absurd, there are more expensive packages to steal.

Last edited:
You need to demand your shipping money back too. Paying shipping for a product that never arrived would be fraudulent on their end.

I let it go, but I should have done that. They also only refunded me the product price. And the "replacement" they sent also never arrived.

It's almost Feb. and I still haven't gotten mine either. After reading all the posts here, I'm very doubtful that they're ever coming. Mine shipped on December 5th like a lot of the missing cards. I opened a case with Paypal a few days ago but nothing's happened yet. I really wanted those cards and even bought some for a friend from ebay and shipped it to them for Christmas already ;n;

I'm sorry guys, but eBay is the way to go. Sure, it's more expensive, but isn't that better than never getting them at all? I paid $34 for mine but at least they came, and only like a week after I ordered them.

Back