Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know :)

I hope these come to NA soon. I'm curious to see if the NA ones will bring all 6 or if they'll do like the JP packs and bring 2 cards along with a sticker.

It's amazing they actually are popular enough to go out of stock, like holy crap. O:

It's amazing they actually are popular enough to go out of stock, like holy crap. O:

I love them so much and I don't even have them yet. I bought card sleeves for them at Walmart today, because the last time I let my sister borrow my Amiibo cards she returned them all scratched up. I like my stuff to stay nice, and these especially need to stay nice.

Thank you! <3
Do you know if they'll keep restocking this item once sold out? :) I still plan to wait a month or two just incase Nintendo surprises us with a NA release

Thank you! <3
Do you know if they'll keep restocking this item once sold out? :) I still plan to wait a month or two just incase Nintendo surprises us with a NA release

No idea. I'm from NA myself. So far, GAME has restocked, but I don't think Amazon ever got a restock.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They may keep restocking it though. I think this is only the 2nd wave to release after the initial release and pre-orders.

Thank you so much! I had no idea where people were getting Sanrio items from, and now I understand why! I went ahead and bought myself a pack!

I'm getting errors using the same payment info and all as last time when it worked

I can't thank you enough for this. I got them for Christmas now I'm so happy:D:D

Thank you for the sweet comments guys', but KeatAlex is the real "Hero" here lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm getting errors using the same payment info and all as last time when it worked

I don't think they have a 1 per person rule on GAME. I only tried to order one pack, but I got an error when trying to use a certain payment method. Perhaps just try another payment method if you have one? If not, try emailing GAME. When I had a payment error, I emailed them and they said they fixed it for me, but because I was worried that they might sell out in the time spent waiting for a reply, I just used a different payment method.

Thank you for the sweet comments guys', but KeatAlex is the real "Hero" here lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think they have a 1 per person rule on GAME. I only tried to order one pack, but I got an error when trying to use a certain payment method. Perhaps just try another payment method if you have one? If not, try emailing GAME. When I had a payment error, I emailed them and they said they fixed it for me, but because I was worried that they might sell out in the time spent waiting for a reply, I just used a different payment method.

My first order was cancelled today and I emailed them but have no reply yet. I put another card into my PayPal just hoping it works. I dunno. When I did that and used a different email kt at least went through so here's to hoping again.

My first order was cancelled today and I emailed them but have no reply yet. I put another card into my PayPal just hoping it works. I dunno. When I did that and used a different email kt at least went through so here's to hoping again.

Oh man. I'm really sorry to hear your order got cancelled. Yeah, maybe keep trying different emails and payment methods. I'm sure they'll get back to you though, and if they don't, just try again. They're probably super busy right now, and email replies might be delayed. I had to email them twice when I asked for an email containing my order info. But they were really good about getting back to me when I sent them my first email about a site error.

Back